Cactuar Summon Materia DLC

I just bought the standard edition. Dont personally care for digital artbook or soundtrack and im not paying 13 euros for 2 summons... my experience with in-game pre-order bonuses is that they are almost always useless because you will usually get something better anyway so completely pointless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aloujy said:

Hi.

I know this DLC is just an extra.

Is it bind to the account that use the code or can it be downloaded to use on multiple accounts on the same console ?

Its a dlc code in the box. So you have to redeem on psn.

Other than being really really cute, the other summons you get in the game are much more powerful

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ZeromusF4 said:

Other than being really really cute, the other summons you get in the game are much more powerful

You can use chocobo chick on multiple accounts on the owners primary ps4... don't see why carbuncle and cactuar wouldn't be the same.

This is a terrible deluxe edition ranking up there with most recent sony 1st party games.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ZeromusF4 said:

14 minutes ago, DemonicDraco said:

You can use chocobo chick on multiple accounts on the owners primary ps4... don't see why carbuncle and cactuar wouldn't be the same.

This is a terrible deluxe edition ranking up there with most recent sony 1st party games.

Thank you both for you answers.

I had a misfortune with The Crew 2 season pass that was bind to the account where the code was used, I doubt every dlc/season code pass now ?

I am so sad about summons sucking in this game.

You can only equip one and the requirements for being able to call them into the fight at all make it so you can't even summon them in 95% of all fights in the game. And even when you do summon them they mostly walk about doing nothing, wasting your ATB turn each time you want them to attack and also your time having to watch them appear in the first place.

The deluxe version of this game is a definite con job.

You get 2 extra unique summons which you will never be using as soon as you unlock any of the other summons which with Ifrit happens really early in the game.

In the end you'll probably end up using First Strike Materia and attaching Cloud's Triple Strike to a hotkey and end up grinding most battles before the action has barely started...