TheTigerTony

TheTigerTony's Dispute

15 posts in this topic

I'm disputing the flag on Spartacus, says i'm reported for for editing the trophy. I did not edit the trophy, it was uploaded 7 years late but that is no reason to be flagged. The trophy was earned on my cousin's ps3, this becomes important later in the story, and the upload to sync the trophy was going to take to long so we decided to play other games. I asked him if he could upload the trophy later or turn on the auto upload, he never did. When I got home I had deleted the game because I thought I was done with it and after the grind I no longer enjoyed it because of the grind, and because I thought my cousin was going to upload the trophy. I am a casual trophy hunter and I was in no rush to upload the trophy, why would I be? I wasn't aware of psnprofiles back then, I was using more playstation3trophies.org, (they dropped the 3 and renamed to playstationtrophies.org). So I wasn't racing anyone or competing in the leaderboards, and as long as the trophy eventually got uploaded to satisfy my completion desire then I was happy to wait. I would call my cousin to ask him to upload the trophy but he never would. So after I figured the next time I visit him I would upload the trophy myself, However, every time I visited my cousin in the summer we would go hangout at events such as movies, restaurants, water park, bowling, and the amazing taco festival here in Arizona lol. The summer ended and I now would have to wait until winter holidays until I could visit my cousin again, however my cousin ended up coming to visit me for the holidays. I was stupidly patient and stubborn about uploading it on my cousin's ps3 which is why I kept waiting, probably my worst mistake in this story. Next summer comes and it's repeat of the first summer but with more tacos! At this point I was starting to lose my patience. So I called my cousin and told him next time I visit I was going to upload the trophy. After thanksgiving I was able to visit again and was very disappointed to find out that my cousin's cooling fan on his ps3 broke.and wouldn't be able to upload the trophy. So I finally lost patience and decided to bite the bullet to redownload and probably grind the 50 levels again, I was really, really hoping to be still at level 50 and would just need to play 1 match for the trophy to trigger. After High school finals, I decided to play on my Christmas break and to my surprise and horror the servers were shut down.  I had no choice but to move on. Years later my cousin became a computer repair technician and ordered a new cooling fan and replaced the broken fan with the new fan. My cousin called me and told me the news and invited me over, there he introduced me to his coworker Angel who was a modder for ps3. Angel was impressed by my trophies and offered to help mod battlefield since my cousin had a copy, I played a match online with him and the multiplayer trophies popped. Angel then recommended Uno since it was quick to download, same thing, trophies popped after I played a match with him. I then uploaded all the trophies at the same time because we didn't want to wait in the beginning for the sync time, took a few tries but it finally uploaded. I Deeply sorry and regretful for uploading modded trophies. But Spartacus was the 1 and only 1 innocent trophy uploaded that day among the other modded trophies. For what it's worth, I promise to never upload another modded trophy. I understand and accept the flags on battlefield and Uno, but please can someone help me remove the Spartacus flag. I believe this game was reported because it was uploaded at the same time as the others. If anyone has questions please ask, I insist! I want to be as cooperative and detailed in my dispute as I can. Also moderators please give me time to respond, last time I didn't get a chance to respond before the dispute was closed. Thank you to anyone in advance who reads and helps! 

-TheTigerTony

"#143 Finally Got Caught Platinum! Only Worthy Gamers Are On Leaderboards.  •  ALSO, I'M A CHEATER!! RAWR!!"

10/10 attempt, would read again!!!

Also if Grimy sees this he will tell you to punch your cousin in the throat.

i blame that b*tch... 

Carole f**king baskin

@lion1325478 lol 😂 , thank you for your funny joke and support. Maybe if I did spend more time uploading and less time eating tacos I wouldn’t have this problem, lol 🌮

@Mrhemptastic I don’t know what you are referring to, who is Carole and what does this have to do with my dispute?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, pot1414 said:

10/10 attempt, would read again!!!

Also if Grimy sees this he will tell you to punch your cousin in the throat.

Or just tldr.

You don't appear on the Uno leaderboard... that means you didn't do it legitimately. You claim your friend had a modded console and helped you with it... yeah, that's cheating. More interestingly, modded console. That's what people use to upload fake trophies too. Interestingly enough, the next two games you do is the ones you "synced 4 and 7 years too late"... -_- And wouldn't you know, every single one of the late synced trophies are ultra rare. 0.96% (Uno), 0.87%, 3.02% and 0.78% (Bad Company), 3.23%, 0.73% (Spartacus)... That's also the only ultra rare trophies for those games.

Sorry, but late syncs like these, especially when it's clear you've been modding trophies, is not wanted on the leaderboards.

As for the cousin stuff, see my signature.

Edited by MMDE

You’re right, you should have throat punched your cousin lol, but in all fairness while it does suck your cousin didn’t sync the trophies and it does take forever on ps3 I don’t think you should be getting all the grief if the console decided to take a crap while eating some delicious tacos with your cousin lol

@MMDE can you please explain your reasoning more to me, you say because I synch all the trophies at the same time then that means Spartacus must be modded? I argue that you can sync modded and earned trophies together. This doesn’t prove Spartacus is modded, and the rarity doesn’t have anything to do with Spartacus, just because high rarity doesn’t mean it’s modded, the trophy isn’t difficult, just grindy. And since when did late synchs become unwanted? I can understand some might look suspicious but is there a rule against late synch? How do I look at your signature?  And thank you for your time and reply! 

Always these damn cousins... <steals a taco from you> Jeez... I am glad that all my cousins are beautiful girls... Yes, yes, I know, Alabama, blah... They would never ask me for my PSN-login, because girls "usually" are not into gaming and if they are, they have their own accounts or share them only with their sisters.

But, you know what is the problem in your story? You admitted that the console was modded. RIP Tony. 😢

2 hours ago, TheTigerTony said:

Thank you sergen for your kind words!

... He was using sarcasm.

12 minutes ago, TheTigerTony said:

@MMDE can you please explain your reasoning more to me, you say because I synch all the trophies at the same time then that means Spartacus must be modded? I argue that you can sync modded and earned trophies together. This doesn’t prove Spartacus is modded, and the rarity doesn’t have anything to do with Spartacus, just because high rarity doesn’t mean it’s modded, the trophy isn’t difficult, just grindy. And since when did late synchs become unwanted? I can understand some might look suspicious but is there a rule against late synch? How do I look at your signature?  And thank you for your time and reply! 

The reason is because the game is an online only game. And since you admit you were on a modded console AND it was synced late, it is very possible you edited timestamps for it cause of the aforementioned reasons. I assume that's why.

@Nitro I don’t think sergen was being sarcastic, he says without a doubt I deserve a second chance. I did not admit I was on a modded console, Angel had his ps3 modded and we played online matches together, I was playing on my cousin’s ps3. And just because a person can think it’s very possible that I modded the trophy doesn’t make my Spartacus trophy modded. Doesn’t saying there’s a possibility that the trophy was modded mean there’s also a possibility that the trophy was not modded? Thank you nitro for your time and reply. 

@Neputyunu I didn’t admit that I was playing on a modded console, but that I played multiplayer matches with a modder.  Also you make it sound like it’s normal in Alabama to only have female cousins, is that really a thing in Alabama? Lol 😂