Hello everyone!

Adorabears

Hi there everyone! I've lurked here for ages but never actually singed up until now, and I figured it would be a good idea to introduce myself! I'm Bear, and I am from Canada. I really love my Vita ever since I got it many years ago! It's nice to be earning trophies again! :D I'm a HUGE visual novel enthusiast, so it's awesome to see a bunch of them coming to Playstation systems! I love seeing some of my favourites like Death Mark come to the west and get a translation since it means more people can enjoy them! I started playing on it again this year on a new account since my original one was in the wrong region (I lived elsewhere briefly when I got my Vita and didn't realize the one account/one region thing until it was too late :/) and I am enjoying replaying some old favourites while earning trophies again!

I also enjoy playing older games on my PS2 and other handhelds from time to time, especially any sort of 3D platformer, and I also love the Nintendo Switch and physical game collecting! I tend to play a lot of rhythm games, platformers, RPGs, and old-school adventure games, but I will have fun playing almost anything! I’m also a gigantic Pokemon fan too! :)

Glad to be here!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 5:05 PM, Adorabears said:

Hi there everyone! I've lurked here for ages but never actually singed up until now, and I figured it would be a good idea to introduce myself! I'm Bear, and I am from Canada. I really love my Vita ever since I got it many years ago! It's nice to be earning trophies again! :D I'm a HUGE visual novel enthusiast, so it's awesome to see a bunch of them coming to Playstation systems! I love seeing some of my favourites like Death Mark come to the west and get a translation since it means more people can enjoy them! I started playing on it again this year on a new account since my original one was in the wrong region (I lived elsewhere briefly when I got my Vita and didn't realize the one account/one region thing until it was too late :/) and I am enjoying replaying some old favourites while earning trophies again!

I also enjoy playing older games on my PS2 and other handhelds from time to time, especially any sort of 3D platformer, and I also love the Nintendo Switch and physical game collecting! I tend to play a lot of rhythm games, platformers, RPGs, and old-school adventure games, but I will have fun playing almost anything! I’m also a gigantic Pokemon fan too! :)

Glad to be here!

Hi welcome ! 

How many physical games do you have?