WARNING!! DO NOT PLAY!!

CB7Tuner91

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2020 at 10:24 PM, CB7Tuner91 said:

I started this game because I believe I got it for free on Plus and holy hell was it a mistake. This has to be one of the worst game experiences I've ever had. They want you to play the game with headphones, but then certain levels require you to twist and clockwise and counter clockwise turn the Vita to get through the levels. Then another you have to have three different colors to scan to even get through those puzzles. Then theres a trophy to beat the last world without restarting a puzzle but theres a 50% chance a puzzle about 75% into the world will glitch and you have to restart it because of the developers poor programming. I wrote this to anyone thinking of starting this from someone who has trophy hunted for along time...AVOID THIS POORLY DEVELOPED HEADACHE.

Truth. Awful "game".

Edited by Exovector

• 2 months later...

Having endured Metrico recently, I must concur. I really wanted to like it, but there were too many questionable design choices with the Vita that marred the experience. Going for the world-specific trophies was like playing a rage game at times--at the end I was actually exhausted from having to manipulate my Vita countless times.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Just to play devil's advocate (because I quite like this game): if you're going for trophy completion, then I agree it sucks, but if you don't care about that, it's a generally a pretty enjoyable/cool game. Personally I don't think that it's worth caring that much about completion to avoid what are otherwise enjoyable experiences. Instead of caring about completion, I just try to beat my games and get a B or A rank on them--I've found it's much more enjoyable that way, and that way I also don't deprive myself of any experiences. Just my two cents.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I just finished the 100% and it plays just fine. Only one puzzle in world 6 has a glitch but putting the Vita in airplane mode and restarting the Vita helped with the glitch. World 5 & 6 took a few tries to meet the world requirement trophies but nothing that hard. I found the game relaxing and had some cool ideas but unfortunately the game is short. 

• Like 2