PSA: Sever Issues - Complete ASAP

GR1FF1993

Probably not a coincidence that things like this have been happening during the coronavirus outbreak, but in this case the game is published by Sony who will normally announce a server shutdown before it happens. I don't think I've seen them shut something down unannounced, so I wouldn't worry too much about this game currently and wait for the outbreak to pass before declaring it truly impossible or screwed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Yasanagi said:

Still in maintenance, i visit the tweet in case they has an update about the server status but seems no one has comment about this

Can you show me the tweet? I wanna talk with them on Twitter. Still 4 days undergoing maintenance.

Guys if we don’t mention ask playstation on twitter. They will not fix server. You must ask them to fix it. We need a lot of players to mention them. They will return server up again. The announcement shutdown on 8th of Dec 2021. @AskPS_UK , @AskPlayStation

https://twitter.com/askps_uk

https://twitter.com/askplaystation

Edited by Tiricy
  • Like 1

That's a fan group not related to the developers, they can't help you. Sony may be able to help as they are the game publishers, you can contact them through playstations support network. Connected content group who made the game appear to have been part of sony computer entertainment, so again contacting sony is your best chance here.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jpwbjpwb said:

That's a fan group not related to the developers, they can't help you. Sony may be able to help as they are the game publishers, you can contact them through playstations support network. Connected content group who made the game appear to have been part of sony computer entertainment, so again contacting sony is your best chance here.

This^

That fan group is of no use in this situation, especially since it has seen zero activity in over a year so is likely dead and buried at this point. If the devs can't/won't help, then contacting Sony is the only viable option.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tiricy said:

I found also this page support 

https://hwrfanatics.com/contact/

&

email: [email protected]

We can ask them to fix server up again.

https://usaupload.com/5aYR/B102820B-2151-46AC-9CB8-8C9223D23189.png

Please everyone mention them.

I have tweeted @askplaystation about the issue.  Of course, I've gotten a couple of automated responses so I've responded back to those as well clarifying that it's not a local issue, that I can play every other game successfully, that the issue occurs with many others having the same exact issue, and that it occurs on both my PS4 Pro and PS5.  I will continue to follow up if questions are asked but I think this is the only thing we can do and hope for the best.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, STK_Tomjay said:

I'll send in another support request on my alternate account.

Did they answer you?

23 hours ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

I'll use Sony support and see what happens.

What they did say to you?

On 10/23/2021 at 9:07 PM, Paperclip1776 said:

I have tweeted @askplaystation about the issue.  Of course, I've gotten a couple of automated responses so I've responded back to those as well clarifying that it's not a local issue, that I can play every other game successfully, that the issue occurs with many others having the same exact issue, and that it occurs on both my PS4 Pro and PS5.  I will continue to follow up if questions are asked but I think this is the only thing we can do and hope for the best.

Yeah, I hope @askplaystation answers it. 

On 10/23/2021 at 6:37 PM, HuntingFever said:

This^

That fan group is of no use in this situation, especially since it has seen zero activity in over a year so is likely dead and buried at this point. If the devs can't/won't help, then contacting Sony is the only viable option.

Did you send it to them on @askplaystation? about this issue?

On 10/23/2021 at 6:25 PM, jpwbjpwb said:

May you please ask to contact Sony or @askplaystation about this issue on Hardware Rivals?

Guys, we wait more than 1 week if we don't ask them or spam them on Twitter they will never fix the server up again.

Edited by Tiricy
  • Like 1

Tiricy, I contacted Sony support and they said they didn't have any information on the game. They guessed that if we give it some time the servers will come back online.

What do you mean by we only have a week? The servers are set to shut down on December 8th, what happens if a week goes by?

• Like 2