PSA: Sever Issues - Complete ASAP

GR1FF1993

On 24/10/2021 at 8:38 PM, Tiricy said:

Did they answer you?

What they did say to you?

Yeah, I hope @askplaystation answers it. 

Did you send it to them on @askplaystation? about this issue?

May you please ask to contact Sony or @askplaystation about this issue on Hardware Rivals?

Guys, we wait more than 1 week if we don't ask them or spam them on Twitter they will never fix the server up again.

I don't have Twitter or this game so can't help you there.

Edited by HuntingFever

4 hours ago, STK_Tomjay said:

Tiricy, I contacted Sony support and they said they didn't have any information on the game. They guessed that if we give it some time the servers will come back online.

What do you mean by we only have a week? The servers are set to shut down on December 8th, what happens if a week goes by?

It's happened with LBP servers. Still down for months until they said will not fix the server and they announced to shutdown servers forever.

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I don't have Twitter so can't help you there.

You can contact Sony '' Playstation '' on the website customer service.

4 hours ago, STK_Tomjay said:

Tiricy, I contacted Sony support and they said they didn't have any information on the game. They guessed that if we give it some time the servers will come back online.

What do you mean by we only have a week? The servers are set to shut down on December 8th, what happens if a week goes by?

I'm sure he just ment that it has been down for a week.

• Like 1

@Tiricy, I have responded back this evening after another message asked by @askplaystation if I tried to delete and reinstall the game again and to provide us with more details.  I advised that I did try to delete and reinstall the game multiple times without success.  I reiterated again that this is an issue affecting everyone that's trying to access into the game and that it's a maintenance notification that occurs for everyone and started at the same time for everyone as well.  I explained again that this is not a local issue and that someone needs to look at the server to correct this problem. 

I'll continue to respond to these canned questions and report back any updates.

Edited by Paperclip1776
grammar update
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Paperclip1776 said:

@Tiricy, I have responded back this evening after another message asked by @askplaystation if I tried to delete and reinstall the game again and to provide us with more details.  I advised that I did try to delete and reinstall the game multiple times without success.  I reiterated again that this is an issue affecting everyone that's trying to access into the game and that it's a maintenance notification that occurs for everyone and started at the same time for everyone as well.  I explained again that this is not a local issue and that someone needs to look at the server to correct this problem. 

I'll continue to respond to these canned questions and report back any updates.

We need your link tweet to support you. Also we can mention them same tweets.

Edited by Tiricy

5 hours ago, Paperclip1776 said:

Below is the tweet thread I've setup with @askplaystation to try and get support for Hardware Rivals.  This is related to the maintenance notification we are all getting and the inability to launch into the game and play.

Nice bro, we need you guys to more comments on tweets also retweets with like. @askplaystation will not answer us, if we have few players. We need more players with comments to show them we have a global issue not a local issue with server Hardware Rivals. Please we need your help trophy hunters.

Edited by Tiricy

If you have a USA account you can explain to PlayStation customers service about issue on hardware Rivals on Chat live. If Sony got many players asking them to fix the servers they will do it. Please guys I need you to ask them to fix it.

You can join chat live if you have USA account.

https://support.playstation.com/PreChatEnglish

p_2125agfcc1.png

p_2125s45r32.png

Edited by Tiricy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

Sony support told me they have no info on the game and to contact the publisher...which I thought was them. So before I could ask for publisher info, they rudely closed the chat lol

Don't give up asking them again on chat live with another account or ID .. but if you wanna join them on chat live but you are out USA, CA, used Vpn USA. It will work with you.

7 minutes ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

Ok, this agent was better...Sony has no knowledge of the server being down. Here is all the contact info they could provide. I used the last one to file a ticket.

[email protected]

[email protected]

https://hwrfanatics.com/contact/

That's the dead fan site which was mentioned a few posts back so will be of little to no use :(.

On 25-10-2021 at 3:03 PM, Paperclip1776 said:

Below is the tweet thread I've setup with @askplaystation to try and get support for Hardware Rivals.  This is related to the maintenance notification we are all getting and the inability to launch into the game and play.

Those answers from support weren't really helpful (understatement). ? Or should we be glad they didn't ask you to check if you installed your cables correct and turned your PS4 / PS5 on...

I don't know why it's so hard to get an answer to the request to put the servers back online. I could try and call the PlayStation helpdesk in my country tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Those answers from support weren't really helpful (understatement). 1f610.png Or should we be glad they didn't ask you to check if you installed your cables correct and turned your PS4 / PS5 on...

I don't know why it's so hard to get an answer to the request to put the servers back online. I could try and call the PlayStation helpdesk in my country tomorrow. 

Guys I talked to Playstation Live Chat about global issue servers on Hardware Rivals .. but I found there is nobody who asked them to fix it. I think the best idea now. We try to make requests to them to fix servers again. That's it. If we have a few requests to fix servers like one player or two they will don't care to fix it. Now gone 2 weeks. Players they don't wanna try.

430298105.png

Edited by Tiricy

11 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Okay. Thanks.

https://support.playstation.com/LiveChatRequest

You must have USA account, If you wanna talk with them but if you don't use USA account they will close your chat. Also, don't forget to use USA Vpn if you live outside the United States.

That's last solved to me. We need a lot of requests to fix servers. Sony doesn't know the servers are down.

13 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

but I found there is nobody who asked them to fix it.

Based on what? Another poor level 1 Customer Service rep who is doing the bare minimum to get through the questions asked of them? If this is true (and I fully admit I'm highly skeptical of anything related to Customer Service support), then other, equally incompetent level 1 CS reps aren't putting in any sort of ticket for the people that are reaching out about the game.

Here's something to try: Try to get a hold of CS again in a couple days. I'll bet you get the same answer that no one has asked them to fix it yet.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Based on what? Another poor level 1 Customer Service rep who is doing the bare minimum to get through the questions asked of them? If this is true (and I fully admit I'm highly skeptical of anything related to Customer Service support), then other, equally incompetent level 1 CS reps aren't putting in any sort of ticket for the people that are reaching out about the game.

Here's something to try: Try to get a hold of CS again in a couple days. I'll bet you get the same answer that no one has asked them to fix it yet.

I don't know what I do. How we can tell Sony about the global issue? servers are down for 2 weeks. Do you have any good ideas? 

8 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

https://support.playstation.com/LiveChatRequest

You must have USA account, If you wanna talk with them but if you don't use USA account they will close your chat. Also, don't forget to use USA Vpn if you live outside the United States.

That's last solved to me. We need a lot of requests to fix servers. Sony doesn't know the servers are down.

Since I'm from outside the US, I intended to grab the phone and just call local support. But if I still can enter my US account, I will try to have a chat.

1 minute ago, ConAir said:

Since I'm from outside the US, I intended to grab the phone and just call local support. But if I still can enter my US account, I will try to have a chat.

Good luck, tell me if you have any problem if you can't access live chat.

55 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The first agent I got said contact the publisher and just ended the chat before I could even ask for their contact information lol...talk about bare minimum!

21 minutes ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

The first agent I got said contact the publisher and just ended the chat before I could even ask for their contact information lol...talk about bare minimum!

Which is rich coming from Sony, because they are the publishers of this game or to be more precise "Sony Computer Entertainment America" are the publishers.

I followed up with Playstation Chat Support.  I'm in the U.S. and have a U.S. account.  I posted my question (see transcript below), in less than 5 seconds after I posted they provided their phone support to contact, provided a canned thank you for contacting Playstation and immediately disconnected without any chance to respond.   Below is the transcript I saved:

1. Erick (Customer Support): Thank you for contacting PlayStation, my name is Erick U. how may I assist you today?

2. Erick U.: Are you still with me? I’m afraid the system may disconnect us soon if there is no activity, please reply back to ensure we keep our chat active.

Me: Hi Erick.  We, the community, need help accessing into Hardware Rivals.  This game is showing in maintenance for 2 weeks now.  Every person that is trying to access into the game (at least 2 dozen that I know of) have the same maintenance message.  Is there a way to get communication to the server team to look at the servers of Hardware Rivals so that we can play the game.  It is scheduled for a shutdown in December so we need them up ASAP.    

3. Erick U.: You can reach Phone support at 1-800-345-7669. The hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9AM - 6PM PST. We are Closed Saturdays and Sundays.

4. Erick U.:Is there something else i can help you with ?

5. Erick U.:. It has been a pleasure chatting with you today.  Thank you for contacting PlayStation and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Questions 3, 4, and 5 were sent in immediate succession within a few seconds and then instantly disconnected without a chance to respond.  When I tried to contact them via Chat again, I get a message advising that I've just contacted them and to try again later.

I will make a phone contact tomorrow to see if I have any luck at that.  I'm very skeptical we will get this issue resolved but I will do my part to try and get it fixed.  

Ok, I tried one more time with Playstation Chat Support (was able to get in after 15 minutes or so).  Bottom line, better customer service, same situation: don't know who to contact to fix the issue.  Below is the transcript:

Mauricio J. (10/28/2021, 7:39:34 PM): Thank you for contacting PlayStation, my name is Mauricio J. how may I assist you today?
Remember: Please do not refresh your screen as it will disconnect the chat session. Thanks! 
Me (10/28/2021, 7:40:45 PM): Hi Mauricio.  I need help accessing into Hardware Rivals.  This game is showing in maintenance for 2 weeks now.  Every person that is trying to access into the game (at least 2 dozen that I know of) have the same maintenance message.  Is there a way to get communication to the server team to look at the servers of Hardware Rivals so that we can play the game.  It is scheduled for a shutdown in December so we need them up ASAP.  
Me (10/28/2021, 7:42:50 PM): Hardware Rivals was published by Sony so it should be a known team that can help with this issue. 
Mauricio J. (10/28/2021, 7:44:32 PM): Hello Mike, I’m really sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing with your game. I’ll be more than happy to help you today during this chat fast and easy for you. 
Me (10/28/2021, 7:44:56 PM): Thank you Mauricio!  It has recently been communicated that Hardware Rivals will shutdown in early December.  Many of us are trying to finish game achievements before the shutdown, or just enjoy the last of the game before it goes offline forever. 
Mauricio J. (10/28/2021, 7:47:28 PM): Thank you. I'm still checking your request, please stay with me. Feel free to type anything you want every 2 minutes just to keep the chat active. I appreciate you patience. 
Me (10/28/2021, 7:47:41 PM): Hardware Rivals is a game that launched in January 2015.  It's a game many of us have been enjoying for years so this maintenance screen we are all experiencing is not a local issue, or something related to our individual gaming systems.  There's at least 2 dozen players that I know having the same issue and no one has been able to get in. 
Me (10/28/2021, 7:49:14 PM): Since Hardware Rivals is an online only game, the only thing we can all think of is that there's a server issue stuck in a maintenance loop. 
Mauricio J. (10/28/2021, 7:49:35 PM): Thank you so much for waiting. 
Me (10/28/2021, 7:49:53 PM): No problem Mauricio.  I appreciate your help 
Mauricio J. (10/28/2021, 7:49:55 PM): In this case you need to contact the developer for further and better assistance, you can contact them here:

https://hwrfanatics.com/contact/
Me (10/28/2021, 7:50:03 PM): Sony is the developer of this game 
Mauricio J. (10/28/2021, 7:50:15 PM): Do keep in mind this game has been removed from the store and is no where to be found so most likely the game is now closed from development but we cannot confirm that until the developer provides more information about it 
Me (10/28/2021, 7:50:16 PM): The link you provided is a fan site, not a developer site. 
Mauricio J. (10/28/2021, 7:50:43 PM): I'm afraid that's the only way to contact we have from them Mike. 
Me (10/28/2021, 7:50:54 PM): The game is scheduled for shutdown in December so it should still be accessible today.  It was accessible 2 weeks ago before the maintenance window appeared 
Me (10/28/2021, 7:51:41 PM): Sony is the one that published and developed this game.  We need someone from Sony to address this issue in order to get resolved. 
Me (10/28/2021, 7:53:00 PM): We need someone from Sony that knows where the Hardware Rivals server is located to either pull it out of a maintenance loop/issue or address the server issue going on.   
Mauricio J. (10/28/2021, 7:53:14 PM): Thank you for the information and I'm sorry Mike, please contact them trough the link I sent you so you can get better assistance and information. 
Mauricio J. (10/28/2021, 7:53:18 PM): I understand your concern and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you, thank you for your time and patience, I don't want to let you go without asking you, is there be anything else we can help you with? 
Me (10/28/2021, 7:53:46 PM): This didn't solve the issue.  We don't know who to contact to resolve this.  
Mauricio J. (10/28/2021, 7:54:21 PM): We are sorry since this is not the outcome you were looking for, there will be other instances in which we will be able to deliver a different outcome. Since there are no other issues or concerns that we can assist you with today, I’m deeply sorry, but I’ll be in the need to discontinue this chat session. Thank you for chatting with us and have a wonderful day. 
Me (10/28/2021, 7:55:22 PM): I understand you don't have any other contacts for this issue.  I'm disappointed that a Sony published game cannot have a server issue resolved for the community.  Thank you for your time. 

As I said in my previous post, I will try and contact Playstation support via phone tomorrow but again, I'm skeptical we're going to get this issue resolved.  I'll continue to do my part to help this cause.