PSA: Sever Issues - Complete ASAP

GR1FF1993

Wow, I'm impressed with this situation. Anyone that has this on their profile needs to team up and get this done asap. You can get all the trophies in a few days if you really try.

This should go without saying, but if you haven't started this one yet, you probably should just forget about it at this point. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Wow, I'm impressed with this situation. Anyone that has this on their profile needs to team up and get this done asap. You can get all the trophies in a few days if you really try.

This should go without saying, but if you haven't started this one yet, you probably should just forget about it at this point. 

Agreed. There's no telling if and when the servers will go down again, so finish it as fast as you can.

• Like 1

I think this one is a lost cause for me, but maybe someone has an idea that could help. I have this game installed on the PS5 and both kids PS4s. My main account has loading hang-ups all the time...like it can't connect to the servers. The kids accounts load in with no problem. The level 5 trophy never unlocked(at level 7 now) and just starting the game I have an infinite loading circle in the bottom right of the screen...and after a match(which takes forever to join through invite) it has a black screen with a loading circle and 'Please wait' in the bottom left corner with a long wait, like too long. 

It doesn't matter which unit is playing from which account. My account only is having trouble, so it doesn't look like a PS5 issue or anything. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas, since Sony will be no help lol

(and right after I typed that the level 5 trophy unlocked during one of those long loading screens after a match haha)

Edited by ThatDrunkGuy

5 hours ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

I think this one is a lost cause for me, but maybe someone has an idea that could help. I have this game installed on the PS5 and both kids PS4s. My main account has loading hang-ups all the time...like it can't connect to the servers. The kids accounts load in with no problem. The level 5 trophy never unlocked(at level 7 now) and just starting the game I have an infinite loading circle in the bottom right of the screen...and after a match(which takes forever to join through invite) it has a black screen with a loading circle and 'Please wait' in the bottom left corner with a long wait, like too long. 

It doesn't matter which unit is playing from which account. My account only is having trouble, so it doesn't look like a PS5 issue or anything. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas, since Sony will be no help lol

(and right after I typed that the level 5 trophy unlocked during one of those long loading screens after a match haha)

The game has several issues. Yesterday I played a game where I was the only player and out of nowhere I got transfered into another game.

I also played and talked to @LGamerr who suffered from huge (like hours of) loading times. He just told me he purged his friendlist to under 100 friends and got the game working again.

So, maybe this PS3 solution might work for you too. 

1 hour ago, ConAir said:

The game has several issues. Yesterday I played a game where I was the only player and out of nowhere I got transfered into another game.

I also played and talked to @LGamerr who suffered from huge (like hours of) loading times. He just told me he purged his friendlist to under 100 friends and got the game working again.

So, maybe this PS3 solution might work for you too. 

You know what, that makes a lot of sense...my account is over 600 friends and my kids accounts are both under 100. I don't know if I can just delete everyone though lol

• Like 1

I only see quickplay as an option. 

If you're one of the 500, I'm sorry...message me and I'll re-add after I'm done with this game. I took my friends list from 660 to 160 and I just got in a match easily...hopefully that worked. If it didn't I'll have to find another 60 to delete lol

Edited by ThatDrunkGuy
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

I only see quickplay as an option. 

If you're one of the 500, I'm sorry...message me and I'll re-add after I'm done with this game. I took my friends list from 660 to 160 and I just got in a match easily...hopefully that worked. If it didn't I'll have to find another 60 to delete lol

me too

i was having sever connection issues

couldn’t join matches

infinite loading screens 

had to delete over 300 ppl from my friends list 

it worked fine after that tho 

I wonder what is going wrong with the matchmaking sometimes. Yesterday I played a game. After that I ended up in a completely empty lobby 4 times in a row. 5th time I was in a full lobby.

I do know that teaming up with another player in a PS4 Party always gets you in the same match.

On 10/11/2021 at 3:03 AM, ThatDrunkGuy said:

What number worked for you? Think 160 will work fine?

On 10/11/2021 at 3:16 AM, PayneKillerTears said:

I went down to around 175

I'm at 199 friends and started game yesterday without any issues, so maybe 200 is the gap to not reach ? ^^'