This plat, i regret it now

DividedByMankind

12 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Yeah, this game was embarrassingly easy, but that’s not my largest gripe. It’s the fact that this was definitely rushed, the facial animations, the scrapped content, the lack of rag dolls physics, zombies not being blown to bits by guns. Pretty disappointed by this game after how much I enjoyed the RE2 remake 

Yeah it was rushed, and to shame that they cut out so much from it as it goes from original game, from a really stunning looking city that they made alive again, racoon city.

They should of atleast included clock tower, racoon park, and city hall(doesent bother me about the giant worm they didnt include. But atleast they should of included the city areas i mentioned, that would of made the city allso more alive, and explorable, and in original game, nemesis comes out of nowhere and haunts you,  in remake he has hes spawn places. This was dissapointing. 

Ass for trophies i just wish they did that what i said above.

Re2 remake was a bomb compared to this m8?

Edited by DividedByMankind
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Yeah it was rushed, and to shame that they cut out so much from it as it goes from original game, from a really stunning looking city that they made alive again, racoon city.

They should of atleast included clock tower, racoon park, and city hall(doesent bother me about the giant worm they didnt include. But atleast they should of included the city areas i mentioned, that would of made the city allso more alive, and explorable, and in original game, nemesis comes out of nowhere and haunts you,  in remake he has hes spawn places. This was dissapointing.

I do agree with this statement when it comes to the playtime of this game. It did feel rushed, but based on what i heard, this game was made by a small team with a small budget and odds are that Capcom might have cared more for Resistance and just wanted to throw RE3 in it to make it sell (I mean would you buy Resistance if it was a stand alone?)

What could have made the game great would have been; exploration like OG RE3 with Nemesis being like he is in RE3 Remake.

(Side note: Nemesis can actually only spawn in certain points in original RE3 if you choose to defeat him when you get the chance. Defeating him will make it where he won't come out of nowhere till a cutscene chooses to spawn him. But yes i think they should have him spawn more in the remake.)

Edited by BlackSabre500
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Rarity doesn't mean much tbh. 

Some hard games like Souls games and Sekiro have really high percentages while some really easy games like Knowledge is Power have super low ones. 

Obviously harder games will most likely have lower rates, but it's hardly the end all be all state. 

For me in RE it means alot m8 ? im  Not after rarities at all but it destroys the game for me,  if i want rarities , ill do hard games! I have done quite few hard ones.But it is not the point , the point is i saw a comment on one re thread! A guy that started the game, and the first thing he did was start watching videoes for collectibles because its a easy plat. 

My point is that they are basically destroying the mark that re3 has on alot of old school fans (like me) with this so called remake?

• Like 1

I still have yet to try this Re-Imagining after being disappointed with Re-Imagining 2. I believe it is on the gamefly list to ship at some point. Did they really leave out just as much as RE 2 2019? As much as they cut out of 2 you would figure there was less they could cut out of 3. I am genuinely curious about what all has been cut besides the enemies, locations and unlockables (the infinite ammo case for all weapons i hear is gone).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlackSabre500 said:

I do agree with this statement when it comes to the playtime of this game. It did feel rushed, but based on what i heard, this game was made by a small team with a small budget and odds are that Capcom might have cared more for Resistance and just wanted to throw RE3 in it to make it sell (I mean would you buy Resistance if it was a stand alone?)

What could have made the game great would have been; exploration like OG RE3 with Nemesis being like he is in RE3 Remake.

(Side note: Nemesis can actually only spawn in certain points in original RE3 if you choose to defeat him when you get the chance. Defeating him will make it where he won't come out of nowhere till a cutscene chooses to spawn him. But yes i think they should have him spawn more in the remake.)

Yeah i heard that aswell, they should of not done that with a main title as re3 is. If it was code veronica x, fine. But re3, it just shows how much they actually really care about their game. ITS ONLY MONEY! I wish they wouldnt care about cash grab for this game, they should of made a full remake and the money would of come by itself. 

If i remember correctly this game sold really well on PS1? 

Yeah it is just my opinion, and what i think about nemesis, i wish he spawned more thats all?

7 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Yeah i heard that aswell, they should of not done that with a main title as re3 is. If it was code veronica x, fine. But re3, it just shows how much they actually really care about their game. ITS ONLY MONEY! I wish they wouldnt care about cash grab for this game, they should of made a full remake and the money would of come by itself. 

If i remember correctly this game sold really well on PS1? 

Yeah it is just my opinion, and what i think about nemesis, i wish he spawned more thats all?

Code Veronica is a main title.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, BlackSabre500 said:

[..] Capcom might have cared more for Resistance and just wanted to throw RE3 in it to make it sell (I mean would you buy Resistance if it was a stand alone?) [...]

microtransactions, microtransactions everywhere

Edited by PostalDudeRus
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

I almost have all re games(including rail shooters soon finnished) exept also couple of stacks im missing and im really embarrased by this plat now!!! (The rarity) of it! Its destroying my re collection! Its worse than 2!!

Shame on capcom!!! By not making this like atleast a 6, lets say that you had to finnish nightmare diffculty without inf ammo!  

And also shame on capcom that they cut out graveyard,clock tower, city hall, racoon park and so on 1f44d.png Next remake i will not get on release! And i go all the way back to ps1 era with re!

Ok nice flex I guess if you care about rarity go do re resistance or u one of those ppl that dnt bother with multiplayer lmao

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Code Veronica is a main title.

Yeah sure but what i ment a iconic game like re3, a game thats set in racoon city, like the main actual iconic racoon city ?

24 minutes ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

So you don't want to buy a remake because it had easy trophies. 
Huge YIKES from me dog.

If you read my post again DOG, it says its missing majority of areas that RE3 original had ,so yes i wont get another one!

29 minutes ago, shouty31_ said:

Ok nice flex I guess if you care about rarity go do re resistance or u one of those ppl that dnt bother with multiplayer lmao

Haha,  yes i wil do it next week, just waiting for my friend to get his copy ?

20 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Unfortunately this game has nothing to do with the PS1 original game.

So many things cutted away (not even need to mention Clock Tower), game can be completed in 1 hour, zero chance and will of playing it again, it's a real trash and an opportunity wasted very well by Crapcom.

According to me, they should have released Resistance multiplayer this year and RE3 next year, PS5 exclusive... Releasing game every year doesn't make you look like a good software house that can drop new good games shortly after the previous one. Why so much hurry? More than 10 years for Kingdom Hearts 3 and less for Final Fantasy XV and, for example, plenty of players complained about they have been made, obviously different from the previous ones.

Very disappointed of this RE3, the only good thing about this crap is that it's a quick platinum, that I've unfortunately paid 57€.

The only thing I can say (a thought that started to be in my mind since 2018): I am VERY, concerned about how videogames will be on PS5. How they will be made by devs. They are definitely a lot more particular right now, the trend they're taking (especially the "Social" one, while with PS1 and PS2 videogames were the emblematic icon of a forever alone shy sociopath, but that is caused by multiplayer and Co-Op features) is definitely not compatible with my original one builded with old videogames.

Great expectations with so many 4-5 games being released every month since 2015, huge disappointment while playing them, only thing you'd like to do: forget about them.

Nowadays, the only and real good games released every year, among 50 other titles, are just 2 or 3, if it's a lucky year.....

Being delayed two times (ok, the last one is for COVID), but I'm anyway already very concerned and resigned about how disappointing will be TLOU 2... And also, Kojima that is saying "The new horror game I'm going to make will create a new meaning of the word "horror"!"

Yeah, it will be probably an """"""""horror""""" game about delivering monsters to a crazy psychopath and watching him kill them.

Was with you till you said TLOU 2 might be worse cuz of its delays?? Naughty dog has had zero misses since Uncharted 2 and I won't start doubting them now just cuz the game got delayed twice. If anything I expect one of the most polished games from them. Also regardless of whether you hate DS or not, you can't deny that it isnt a unique game. There's nothing like it and I for one can't wait for whatever kojima does next. He's probably the only auteur in the Video Game Industry. Glad I can be on board finally since I haven't had the time to play the entire MGS series 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Unfortunately this game has nothing to do with the PS1 original game.

So many things cutted away (not even need to mention Clock Tower), game can be completed in 1 hour, zero chance and will of playing it again, it's a real trash and an opportunity wasted very well by Crapcom.

According to me, they should have released Resistance multiplayer this year and RE3 next year, PS5 exclusive... Releasing game every year doesn't make you look like a good software house that can drop new good games shortly after the previous one. Why so much hurry? More than 10 years for Kingdom Hearts 3 and less for Final Fantasy XV and, for example, plenty of players complained about they have been made, obviously different from the previous ones.

Very disappointed of this RE3, the only good thing about this crap is that it's a quick platinum, that I've unfortunately paid 57€.

The only thing I can say (a thought that started to be in my mind since 2018): I am VERY, concerned about how videogames will be on PS5. How they will be made by devs. They are definitely a lot more particular right now, the trend they're taking (especially the "Social" one, while with PS1 and PS2 videogames were the emblematic icon of a forever alone shy sociopath, but that is caused by multiplayer and Co-Op features) is definitely not compatible with my original one builded with old videogames.

Great expectations with so many 4-5 games being released every month since 2015, huge disappointment while playing them, only thing you'd like to do: forget about them.

Nowadays, the only and real good games released every year, among 50 other titles, are just 2 or 3, if it's a lucky year.....

Being delayed two times (ok, the last one is for COVID), but I'm anyway already very concerned and resigned about how disappointing will be TLOU 2... And also, Kojima that is saying "The new horror game I'm going to make will create a new meaning of the word "horror"!"

Yeah, it will be probably an """"""""horror""""" game about delivering monsters to a crazy psychopath and watching him kill them.

Well said about re3. But lets be honost when it comes to TLOU2, naughty dog is using covid as an excuse to delay the game, productions problems(copying up problems) how come re3 been released just fine? And so on,  im not complaining that it is delayed(we get a better game).

But annyways, i havent played a good story game since a plague tale innosence(great game). I really enjoyed it.

But when it comes to re3, they should of called it re3 additional content, not a remake, remake is something when they take a classic , and make it into to days graphics, you dont change levels or change story, maybe add extra areas to explore and stuff, but dont remove iconic areas like the clock tower or city hall, graveyard or racoon park just because your team and budget is lower, iconic game like re3 should have full force like re2?

Edited by DividedByMankind

3 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Well said about re3. But lets be honost when it comes to TLOU2, naughty dog is using covid as an excuse to delay the game, productions problems(copying up problems) how come re3 been released just fine? And so on,  im not complaining that it is delayed(we get a better game).

But annyways, i havent played a good story game since a plague tale innosence(great game). I really enjoyed it.

Y’all are completely wrong about naughty dog and the last of us 2. Sony also delayed the iron man vr game which is also an exclusive the same day as they delayed the last of us. They both were suppose to come out next month. Ghost of tshumia will be delayed next and so will other big name games if this doesn’t end soon. Y’all clearly haven’t been following the news if y’all think this is just an excuse because the games aren’t ready. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

But when it comes to re3, they should of called it re3 additional content, not a remake, remake is something when they take a classic , and make it into to days graphics, you dont change levels or change story, maybe add extra areas to explore and stuff, but dont remove iconic areas like the clock tower or city hall, graveyard or racoon park just because your team and budget is lower, iconic game like re3 should have full force like re21f44d.png

Re3 had gone gold by the time the issues surrounding Covid started ramping up. Manufacturing the discs,cases and shit were likely almost done too. That is why Doom,Animal Crossing,Re3 and FF7 could come out on time. But even FF7 had issues being released worldwide with staggered release dates. Some parts of the world got it last week etc. There is no chance in hell that Sony would deploy the same rollout structure for Tlou 2 so its not an excuse. I am pretty sure ghosts hasn't been delayed yet because they are hoping that the world returns back to normal by then or at least shows signs of improvement. 

• Like 2