This plat, i regret it now

DividedByMankind

39 minutes ago, fools-shadow13 said:

As per the original OP, If you're embarrassed by the rarity now, just wait until capcom inevitably drop the "unlock all items" dlc like they did with RE2 ?

I wouldnt be surprised if they did ? they'll prob drop update unlocking all trophies!

15 minutes ago, Dark-Hax- said:

Flopic

You most certainly used the Infinite weapons yourself to get the plat, then come complaining that alot of people did the same and it's easy :/
What the heck?

Not for hardcore i didnt ? Do a game like wolfenstein 2 for a plat ! I would easily managed nightmare and inferno with no inf ammo?

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

I wouldnt be surprised if they did ? they'll prob drop update unlocking all trophies!

Not for hardcore i didnt ? Do a game like wolfenstein 2 for a plat ! I would easily managed nightmare and inferno with no inf ammo?

So what you're saying is you had a choice (inf ammo or no), made a choice knowing full well that you would not like the choice you made (inf ammo), and the faulted the game for making a choice you made (too easy with inf ammo)?

But I do agree with everything else. In my opinion it's a good game, but it should not have been $60 dollars. It should've been at most a $30 dollar game with it's bare bones content (skins, game modes), but it was bumped in price by adding Resistance to it.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

So what you're saying is you had a choice (inf ammo or no), made a choice knowing full well that you would not like the choice you made (inf ammo), and the faulted the game for making a choice you made (too easy with inf ammo)?

But I do agree with everything else. In my opinion it's a good game, but it should not have been $60 dollars. It should've been at most a $30 dollar game with it's bare bones content (skins, game modes), but it was bumped in price by adding Resistance to it.

Ofc i would of used aswell inf ammo for hardcore, but i didnt reliese you could farm it out until i saw powerpyx mentioned it. No what i mean devs should of made it more challenging for plat. To unlock inf ammo it should of been completing game on nightmare diffculty first. Thats all ?

Yeah agree on the price. But the price is not bothering me. Its the content they did not include in the game. Like Graveyard,clock tower,city hall, racoon park, you see it is a lot of content they dropped? Right??

4 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Ofc i would of used aswell inf ammo for hardcore, but i didnt reliese you could farm it out until i saw powerpyx mentioned it. No what i mean devs should of made it more challenging for plat. To unlock inf ammo it should of been completing game on nightmare diffculty first. Thats all 1f44d.png

Yeah agree on the price. But the price is not bothering me. Its the content they did not include in the game. Like Graveyard,clock tower,city hall, racoon park, you see it is a lot of content they dropped? Right?1f44d.png

Yes, I said that I agree...

I don't think how things are unlocked is what the issue is in most games, I think the issue lies within the user. You can't say you didn't have a challenge if you didn't even challenge yourself in the first place. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BestUsername---- said:

Yes, I said that I agree...

I don't think how things are unlocked is what the issue is in most games, I think the issue lies within the user. You can't say you didn't have a challenge if you didn't even challenge yourself in the first place. 

Yeah m8, im almost done with all RE's btw missing only revelations 1 an 2 ps4 and vita,resistance, veronica x and darkside chronicles and i have all 23 sets 100%??

Edited by DividedByMankind

13 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

I almost have all re games(including rail shooters soon finnished) exept also couple of stacks im missing and im really embarrased by this plat now!!! (The rarity) of it! Its destroying my re collection! Its worse than 2!!

Shame on capcom!!! By not making this like atleast a 6, lets say that you had to finnish nightmare diffculty without inf ammo!  

And also shame on capcom that they cut out graveyard,clock tower, city hall, racoon park and so on 1f44d.png Next remake i will not get on release! And i go all the way back to ps1 era with re!

maybe true but the games are fun to get done right, I mean I still need to get done re 6 on both ps3 and 4 and re0 done along with code x and the 4 player co op one but I need help on that one as the game needs a lot of to plat it due to how bs the s plus ranks are. also umbrella corps and so on and so on. while some are easy and some are hard, I think they are all good in their own way and fun to go though just to me a plat is a plat. and if I had fun to get it done that is what makes it better. I mean I only go for the games I enjoy the most or at least enjoyed as plating o me is a sign of I liked it a lot and went so far to finish it completely, a 100% on trophies is another story.

While I have go on and on and it might be off topic I will say having plats like re3 is not shameful I mean it is just a game if you had fun that is the most important, it is one of the reasons why I feel I don't want to deal with the bs of bad company 1 due to the big grind online. I like the game but I don't love it. I mean for me re3 is a pain in the ass on hardcore sure you can play it with unlimited ammo weapons but for me I went and done it on that like I did with re0 and I will say it is annoying for the sake of being annoying. I feel re3 is on par of re 0 on bs they do to screw you over but at least the cam is not fucking with you as bad as there is problems still with the games cam on the boss fights

Edited by KANERKB

Well yes the plat is easy, but there’s nothing stopping people (except themselves) to make it harder for them. Some don’t like it when it’s too easy, some when it’s too hard. They can’t please everyone.

What really annoys me tho is the cut content and inclusion of REsistance. They put the two together so REsistance gets the sales and this way there’s plenty of content that can be sold for full price. I would never buy REsistance on its own and would rather pay less for REmake 3 separate. But what can I do... other than wait for a sale and get it cheaper. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

What? ?

I do agree what they cut out was a shame. When you are remaking a game, you wanna add to the experience, not cut out stuff and be inferior to the original. I did enjoy this game, but there are a lot of problems with this remake unfortunately. The platinum rarity isn't the problem, in fact I'm glad that people are able to platinum it just fine and that "it's destroying my re collection"? That sounds pretty self entitled just by reading that pal. 

• Like 3

That's kinda funny considering that there are people who are not ashamed to have games with platinums at 90% and you feel ashamed for having a game at 31%... ?

Although I understand you, you shouldn't really feel ashamed for having it even if it reaches 50%. There are so many good games that don't have rare platinums like Spider-Man, Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War and etc.

On ‎10‎.‎04‎.‎2020 at 6:11 AM, DividedByMankind said:

I almost have all re games(including rail shooters soon finnished) exept also couple of stacks im missing and im really embarrased by this plat now!!! (The rarity) of it! Its destroying my re collection! Its worse than 2!!

I like your "Football Game" - Platinum, because I have the same.