This plat, i regret it now

DividedByMankind

17 hours ago, replete_disguise said:

Lmao I remember you. We were helping each other boosting weapons in Far Cry 2 multiplayer years ago but once you got the platinum you refused to keep on helping me and blocked me lololol

As someone who's gone through the pain of getting the Far Cry 2 platinum that genuinely pissed me off a little - as sad as that is to say! The only thing that kept me going was the amazing group of guys who went above and beyond to help all of us get our platinums; we just talked shite and laughed the whole time, and without them I wouldn't've gotten my platinum, that's for sure.

If you're boosting, don't be a prick, like. 

Edit: As for Resident Evil 3 itself, I haven't played it yet but I know I'll pick it up at some stage when it's cheaper or when my pretty shitty money situation has passed. I loved Resident Evil 2 so even if it's a tad on the short side I'm probably still going to enjoy it for what it is. My love of the games themselves come before trophies; the trophies are really just a bonus and an excuse to replay amazing games - I've never changed my purchasing habits on account of a trophy list. Sure, I've had to grind through some trophies as some games had harder lists than others;  I don't research trophy lists before a purchase. 

But fuck it - the games are what matter really. Oh Jesus, now I'm rambling...

Edited by Gotakibono
Added Resident 3 thoughts
  • Like 3

Well, I'm a great fan of the original, and even though I actually think and agree this games feel like is somehow incomplete, I actually enjoyed the game a lot and i'm taking my time to platin it. There are some complains like the missing parts that I consider proper, but this one is just WTF??, it's like whining and trying to find even more reasons to complain.

Whenever I get a platin, I don't care how easy or f*cking hard it was, I just say "its over" and move to another game. There are lots of great games with very easy platinums, and I actually think that going for RE3 actually motivates people to replay it way too many times, because the minimun is 3 playthroughs.

• Like 2

On 4/11/2020 at 6:43 PM, ahmedelebiary said:

I find it strange how someone with Ratalaika plats on his profile comes up with somewhat "elitist" trophy talk. pretty contradictory.

Oh comon man... you wanna talk about ratalaikai... i find it strange that someone stacks 6 soundshapes... that looks bad?? and btw i only have 6, just wanted to see what those rattalaikas was like ?

9 hours ago, Cannibal_Wombat said:

Wow OP, so melodramatic! You must lead a pretty sad/insecure existence if you let a moderately high plat percentage upset you like this. Does it *really* matter?

The challenge is there if you want it, just play Nightmare/Inferno without any shop items (or at least without the infinite ammo weapons).

Speaking as a big fan of the original Nemesis, I really enjoyed this game. Not as much as 2 remake but that had the benefit of novelty and a more beloved source game.

Haha, no im not ?i wish they added more challenge to this, why make diffculties like nightmare and inferno if it is going to be as easy as easy ?

Edited by DividedByMankind

4 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

why make diffculties like nightmare and inferno if it is going to be as easy as easy 1f44d.png

Uh. 

Good for you being an RE master, but not everybody is you. Difficulty is subjective. And yes, it's your opinion but the narcissism is a bit ridiculous.

Even if RE3 did include the cut content, you'd probably get your share of people complaining about it being not right/easy/or some other shit.

I loved RE2 and was disappointed that RE3 wasn't as great but I still enjoyed it.

It would have been great if they had more content but I still enjoyed this game enough that I'm planning on making this my 200th platinum!

Well at least I was for sure until FFVIIR came out. Now I'm planning on either RE3 or FFVIIR as my 200th platinum

On 4/9/2020 at 11:09 PM, BlackSabre500 said:

I do agree with this statement when it comes to the playtime of this game. It did feel rushed, but based on what i heard, this game was made by a small team with a small budget and odds are that Capcom might have cared more for Resistance and just wanted to throw RE3 in it to make it sell (I mean would you buy Resistance if it was a stand alone?)

What could have made the game great would have been; exploration like OG RE3 with Nemesis being like he is in RE3 Remake.

(Side note: Nemesis can actually only spawn in certain points in original RE3 if you choose to defeat him when you get the chance. Defeating him will make it where he won't come out of nowhere till a cutscene chooses to spawn him. But yes i think they should have him spawn more in the remake.)

They should’ve made Nemesis like Mr. X from RE2. He had scripted moments but in the Police Station... that was pure horror.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bittersweet said:

Uh. 

Good for you being an RE master, but not everybody is you. Difficulty is subjective. And yes, it's your opinion but the narcissism is a bit ridiculous.

Even if RE3 did include the cut content, you'd probably get your share of people complaining about it being not right/easy/or some other shit.

You right my opininion? no im not hating at all ,im just saying the fact! And real re fans knows what i am talking about! Capcom went to far here(the cut shit) Re2 remake heck, i didnt have one wrong word about that game! I gave it a 10 out of 10(game of the year for me. It was even nominated on game awards. Re3 want even reach nomination there. Check user reviews by user on metacritic.

1 hour ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

OP sounds entitled. So what if it has an easy plat? Most RE games do. 

Dissagree. Re1, you have to work,re0 work for its Plat, reorc, work for it, re revalations 1 and 2 work and so on! It is others aswel! Do your research be fore commenting!

Edited by DividedByMankind