Relation with the DLC of the same name for FFXV's main game

As above. I'm confused about this. How this is different from the one that comes with the core game? Is the add-on of that DLC or this is completely different? If so, is possible to get the trophies from this, or they're all sent to oblivion due server shutdown? Thanks. 

Basically they removed the DLC version from the main game, & released this standalone version in its place. As for the trophies, I don't know if this version is any different, but the DLC version could be done completely solo/offline (that's how I did it at least). :hmm:

10 hours ago, Masamune said:

Basically they removed the DLC version from the main game, & released this standalone version in its place. As for the trophies, I don't know if this version is any different, but the DLC version could be done completely solo/offline (that's how I did it at least). :hmm:

10 hours ago, SyIaris said:

This is the DLC with more content, and why they shut down the DLC version in the first place.

Far as I know, this still runs fine - haven't heard anything otherwise.

Thanks for the advice. So, they are different and that's why have different lists. However, As I've read, in the main game, you can actually get the 100% though with the use of the enrouter method. Anyways, I'm glad that is fine and you can have both completely. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, OrliPlays said:

So, I was planning on going for the 100% on the main game. I started the game today and I found out about this. Can any of you link me to a tutorial or something on how to obtain these trophies today? Is it possible at all?

Thanks in advance.

Start readind that here. Sorry, I don't know how to inter-quote from another thread, so you need to click in the previous link. Really easy steps. Welcome to the same boat. 

• Like 1