Free games with easy trophies

harleybee

Fallout Shelter is the only free to play game I've done. The time skip exploit allows you to get a lot of the trophies fairly quickly. Don't bother buying anything, you're just throwing your money away. Nothing too hard in the trophy list, although getting the Raiders to show up can be pretty annoying.

• Like 2

If you like MMORPGs I recommend playing TERA. All the trophies are pretty straightforward and nothing missable! Just reach max level, clear all the raids, and finally kill all world bosses and that's it!

Realm Royale, a battle royale game, is another easy one since you can switch servers and play when that region is asleep and you'll be playing against bots.

Fallout Shelter gets super easy while playing offline and skipping the date and time to get everything quicker.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Koosterdust said:

If you like MMORPGs I recommend playing TERA. All the trophies are pretty straightforward and nothing missable! Just reach max level, clear all the raids, and finally kill all world bosses and that's it!

Realm Royale, a battle royale game, is another easy one since you can switch servers and play when that region is asleep and you'll be playing against bots.

Fallout Shelter gets super easy while playing offline and skipping the date and time to get everything quicker.

Ok thanks!

10 hours ago, Spaz said:

Fallout Shelter is the only free to play game I've done. The time skip exploit allows you to get a lot of the trophies fairly quickly. Don't bother buying anything, you're just throwing your money away. Nothing too hard in the trophy list, although getting the Raiders to show up can be pretty annoying.

How is this glitch performed exactly?