So many game crashes!

thefourfoldroot

• 3 weeks later...

Aye, I agree that the story itself is good and that's why I stuck with it but the technical issues hold it back.

It feels like it could have used a few months more in development to add some more polish. I got some FPS Issues, random freezing for a few seconds, textures going missing, logic breaking leaving me in a stuck state or put into a state where my character would commit suicide over and over.

That said I got a laugh from the ending when it gave me one final bug to make me laugh as it closed, was a cherry on top.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/15/2021 at 1:52 AM, zizimonster said:

I played on standard PS4, and experienced only one crash. It was early on chapter 4 -- in the workshop area when I was about to open door to progress the story, the game crashed).

Exactly what happened to me too

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 4/26/2020 at 4:09 AM, hittheroadbucky said:

I only had one bug during the final quest when it just wouldn’t progress so I had to restart the game manually. Other than that I was pretty lucky. I actually really enjoyed my time with the game 1f60a.png

Did that happen to be where in Chapter 5 when you have to Navigate the hidden chasm?

• 5 months later...

Just echoing that you NEED to make regular manual saves. Several times the character couldn't pathfind to the item I had clicked on and was stuck in an animation loop with no way to exit. Worst for me, was early into chapter 4 I went to a location and then was unable to leave that location, and my last manual save was at the start of chapter 3 so I had to redo that whole section again.

It's a fairly decent little point and click game with good voice acting, but you have to go in prepared for the bugs which will do their best to ruin it for you.

• Like 2