Heavenly Dart Player

Don't know what OP Is talking about. Got this on my second try with seven darts - botched up the first one (with nine darts) because I was getting acquainted with the dart mechanics in this game.

You do know how a game of darts works ... Right?

13 hours ago, junckerkids said:

Idk. I have never played darts and don't know the rules, but i got it in like 5 min.

Same here, took me like, 5 tries or so, but it didn't take long.

Though first go, I tied for number of darts for Wedge's spot, but it placed me second anyway.  I found that to be amusing xD

Got it on my 3rd try before even realising it was a trophy. Seriously, after playing many Yakuza mini games, this mini game is not hard. Try the bronze trophy for the dancing mini game on Yakuza FIst Of The North Star, then come back to this one ;)

22 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Got it on my 3rd try before even realising it was a trophy. Seriously, after playing many Yakuza mini games, this mini game is not hard. Try the bronze trophy for the dancing mini game on Yakuza FIst Of The North Star, then come back to this one ;)

That trophy killed all enthusiasm for FOTNS for me lol.  I'm curious if the Pull Up trophy is as hard as FOTNS dancing was.  It doesn't look as bad, but a video isn't a very good judgement of it.  I hope its not as hard, would like to be able to maybe plat this someday.