How to fix online mode for Shadow of War in 2022

Inuty

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 09/04/2022 at 9:40 AM, Megaman80 said:

I jumped in this game blind and are now worried that i dont get the online vendette . Bound by blood. I will try this and see it it works. I havent manage to do the online part of the game, playing on ps5

This is me right now, followed OP's advice and now works perfectly

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 15.7.2022 at 5:01 AM, RuggedProGaming said:

Does anyone know if the vendetta mission requires a player to have died around the time you're playing? Or would I be able to get vendetta missions from people who have died months ago?

Sadly I have no information on that. It could be possible that there are also vendettas playable which are older ?

Edited by Inuty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been asked before but is the platinum still obtainable / 100% in Sept 22? 

I remember seeing something about servers for one of the games but never got to this and I’ve recently gone through my backlog and found it and what with the TV show, I’m in the mood for it lol.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This method works a bit too good for me. Now that I've got the online stuff enabled, am I getting distracted a lot by them.

I know that the info messages said that your actions won't influence the persons game you "entered" - but I'm having a blast doing online revenges, recruiting whatever orc I find there.

And inside my head I imagine how these people load the game the next time and suddenly don't have any enemies left.

It doesn't work that way, sure. Still having a personal blast with that imagination ;-)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 16/05/2023 at 10:55 PM, TuttiFuknFruity said:

Hello, is platinum/100% completion still doable as of May 2023? Thank you 

Hey, yeah online is still accessible, so the platinum and 100% are still doable.

The trick in this thread to get the online vendettas still works nicely.

I would also suggest giving a look at this other thread to make the "Such Great Heights" trophy less of a nuisance:

You can still get the captain rank without doing that (that's how I did it, only came upon this thread after being done ?), but with that trick you'll save yourself some time and some unneeded extra fort defense & attack.