How to fix online mode for Shadow of War in 2022

Inuty

12 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Wanted to Open a new topic for this that people don‘t Need to search to Long in the future for a Solution in another topic. A lot of players have trouble getting online in the game for the trophy „Bound by Blood“ by doing an online Vendetta.

The online Mode instantly worked for me by booting up the game, load your save and then going to PS4 settings and running an internet test. After that when i clicked on „online“ i didnt have any online issues anymore. Just Go to the next fast Travel Point and pass some time. I´ve got an online vendetta the First time with this.

Please be aware that this method was last tested on the 10th of April 2020

Thanks to @motoboy76 and @DragonflySoldier for Testing and confirming the Solution.

Yep worked a treat for me, have done it twice now as i boot up and i'm now getting online vendettas to appear straight away..

They keep appearing as i finish one now as well....

Big thanks to Inuty for posting the solution....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
3 minutes ago, BlackUnicorn_90 said:

I'm getting the same issue here. That I need to progress in the game to get the vendetta and nemesis online missions? I'm on Cirith Ungol

Over half a year since I posted that.. not sure when the first vendetta mission was possible but you should check if you get any error message with trying to Go online. If yes, you should try the workaround at the top until you are online. If the online mode is connecting you should fast travel in another region or to one of the towers and past some time. For me and other players this workaround worked fine.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mvpeast said:

I keep getting online connection lost error... I can’t even see my clan score at all. keep showing 0%. never gotten an online vendetta mission as well.

That sucks.. do you Tried it like explained? Load game, start an internet Connection check during the game and try again to get online? It took me days to find this way in the internet, so not Sure if there is better solution for this problem :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/11/2020 at 9:49 PM, mvpeast said:

I can’t get any Online Vendetta mission. It’s very frustrating. I finished the first fortress and been passing time, nothing worked. I just want to get mordor and war over with as soon as possible.

Hi.
I had the same problem as I wanted to get started on the online trophies as soon as possible after completing the first fortress. 

Silly question but did you go to quest conquest  icon and have the mini cut scene with Ratbag? 

If you have then I read on another forum post about using WiFi only as I couldn’t connect to the servers to do online vendettas or conquests.
Here’s what I did: disconnected my Ethernet cable and restarted the game. As soon I was back in the game there was an online vendetta mission available and I was able to connect to the servers do the first online conquest. 

Hope this helps! 

On 10/04/2020 at 2:32 PM, Inuty said:

Wanted to Open a new topic for this that people don‘t Need to search to Long in the future for a Solution in another topic. A lot of players have trouble getting online in the game for the trophy „Bound by Blood“ by doing an online Vendetta.

The online Mode instantly worked for me by booting up the game, load your save and then going to PS4 settings and running an internet test. After that when i clicked on „online“ i didnt have any online issues anymore. Just Go to the next fast Travel Point and pass some time. I´ve got an online vendetta the First time with this.

Please be aware that this method was last tested on the 10th of April 2020

Thanks to @motoboy76 and @DragonflySoldier for Testing and confirming the Solution.

Tested 10 December 

this is brilliant by the way. I had tried everything before and for some reason this worked- doesn’t make sense but it does work. Test internet, go “online” from the start menu and advance time. 3 missions popped up straight away and I got the trophy. Great work 

p.s I was getting the “server connection issue” - this got me online 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DoodgraverNL said:

This method works, but I don't get an online vendetta to spawn. Is there some point in the story I need to reach?

Since i did it later After i found this method i‘m Not really sure which is the earliest moment you can achieve this, but i think you Need to be further then the first map at least 

2 hours ago, Inuty said:

Since i did it later After i found this method i‘m Not really sure which is the earliest moment you can achieve this, but i think you Need to be further then the first map at least 

Alright, I just reached the second map. I hope that is why I didn't get it yet.