Inuty

How to fix online mode for Shadow of War in 2022

35 posts in this topic

I jumped in this game blind and are now worried that i dont get the online vendette . Bound by blood. I will try this and see it it works. I havent manage to do the online part of the game, playing on ps5

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/04/2022 at 9:40 AM, Megaman80 said:

I jumped in this game blind and are now worried that i dont get the online vendette . Bound by blood. I will try this and see it it works. I havent manage to do the online part of the game, playing on ps5

 

This is me right now, followed OP's advice and now works perfectly

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HedleyNEUK said:

 

This is me right now, followed OP's advice and now works perfectly

Great to hear! Did you Do it on PS4 or on PS5? No one confirmed so far if this is working on PS5.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Great to hear! Did you Do it on PS4 or on PS5? No one confirmed so far if this is working on PS5.

 

 

Im on PS5, confirmed to work perfectly following your info :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HedleyNEUK said:

 

 

Im on PS5, confirmed to work perfectly following your info :)

Nice, thanks for the confirmation :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As i got the platinum a few week sgo i must say this trick worked for me as well, right after i did it the vendetta mission appeared all the time. the game was great, but im glad its all said and done.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.