Maneater Achievement List Revealed

kasorugi

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

Anything missable?

Nothing. After the story you can go for all collectibles etc... 

You need to beat the story anyway for all collectibles. You need the biggest shark (older shark) for some locations. The game is good but always crashing and I lost all my save progression. You can't finish the missions because they are so mutch glitches. No enemies at target etc.. I hope they patch it. 

Edited by King_Pound_69

On 5/15/2020 at 5:31 AM, King_Pound_69 said:

It's identical. I have the game already and can confirm that. Very easy 10 - 15 hours platinum. 

Can you tell us what the platinum name is? I'm very curious. And there may be an update for release day that'll smooth out some of the bugs. One can only hope,yea? 

18 hours ago, King_Pound_69 said:

Nothing. After the story you can go for all collectibles etc... 

You need to beat the story anyway for all collectibles. You need the biggest shark (older shark) for some locations. The game is good but always crashing and I lost all my save progression. You can't finish the missions because they are so mutch glitches. No enemies at target etc.. I hope they patch it. 

Well, someone has 100% it on TrueAchievements, so it has to be possible.

Edited by MidnightDragon

50 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Can you tell us what the platinum name is? I'm very curious. And there may be an update for release day that'll smooth out some of the bugs. One can only hope,yea? 

Well, someone has 100% it on TrueAchievements, so it has to be possible.

Maby Xbox work fine. I start a new run today. They already bring out patch 1.02 but at the end of the game you can't finish because the shark won't be 1 evolution up and no mission show on map. Platinum name is platinum xD

2 friends of me have the same problem. It's not only me. 

Edited by King_Pound_69

1 hour ago, King_Pound_69 said:

Maby Xbox work fine. I start a new run today. They already bring out patch 1.02 but at the end of the game you can't finish because the shark won't be 1 evolution up and no mission show on map. Platinum name is platinum xD

2 friends of me have the same problem. It's not only me. 

Lame on the plat name. :( Well, hopefully you can figure it out or they release another patch soon. Is it possible you just missed something?

Edited by MidnightDragon

6 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Lame on the plat name. :( Well, hopefully you can figure it out or they release another patch soon. Is it possible you just missed something?

I have the platinum now. I think i could not finish my first game because of game crashing. Second game work'd fine and took 7 hours for 100%.

Game is really easy and no missable trophies. Difficulty 2/10 Platinum time 7-10 hours. 

Needs no guide because you see all collectibles and other trophies pop automatically with story progress :)

https://imgur.com/a/MvgZGUb

Edited by King_Pound_69

Streamed this game all last and and today and I’m stuck on the last trophy. 

One of the landmarks won’t appear. It’s ok the map but I can’t see it and remains a question mark.otherwise a super fun game. Beat it in 10:23 with just a few trophies to mop up like infamy and this glitched one.

20 minutes ago, BlindsideDork said:

One of the landmarks won’t appear. It’s ok the map but I can’t see it and remains a question mark.otherwise a super fun game. Beat it in 10:23 with just a few trophies to mop up like infamy and this glitched one.

Any way you can redo the game and just quickly rediscover everything or not that simple? 

36 minutes ago, BlindsideDork said:

Yeah game is so glitched in many ways. Enemy's not showing up, collectibles stay always as "?" game crushing and save lost. You need to do a new run. Do all main mission first and than mop up. It's the only way I got the platinum trophy without problems. 

Edited by King_Pound_69

13 minutes ago, King_Pound_69 said:

Yeah game is so glitched in many ways. Enemy's not showing up, collectibles stay always as "?" game crushing and save lost. You need to do a new run. Do all main mission first and than mop up. It's the only way I got the platinum trophy without problems. 

Hearing all this, decided to hold off on getting it for a bit. I still want it eventually, though. Hopefully they fix more of the bugs.

I would wait for a price drop anyway. It's single player only. When you do all main missions first and level up to mega shark (level 30) you can 100% the game in under 7 hours. Game is fun yes, but the fun ends to early. 

Why the trophy list not up yet on psn? Same with saints row 3 remastered (81 Trophies). xD

Edited by King_Pound_69

The list looks easy and pretty fun. I love how there's a trophy with the description "Survive birth" lmao, I've never seen that before.

I'm totally down to chomp on some innocent people as a shark, but I'll wait until it's cheaper. It's singleplayer, so it's not going anywhere anytime soon. Plus, the platinum seems pretty short according to @King_Pound_69 so I don't see myself buying this anytime soon.

On 5/17/2020 at 6:14 PM, MidnightDragon said:

Any way you can redo the game and just quickly rediscover everything or not that simple? 

It’s find all the landmarks & 100% the gulf, I’d basically have to replay the entire game.

i didn’t have the same issue as King with ?, bad save files, or multiple enemies not showing up. Only things i had was 2 or 3 crashes in my 11hrs, one apex predator glitch that came back later, and the last landmark.