DemonicDraco

Is wolfpack discovery boostable?

8 posts in this topic

Guides say it should be easy for me to solo... well apparently I suck as i cant beat level 4..

I wouldn't say it's "easy" to do solo because there's some skill and pattern recognition involved, but it is very manageable. I did it solo and also got within one round of beating it on the highest difficulty once solo. You just can't run around in the open like a doofus, you actually have to use stealth, the rooftops, and the crowds; you get more points per kill for stealth kills, etc. Also it helps to start to recognize patterns in how the targets spawn. Assassin's Creed is a stealth game series, and apparently having such opinions brands me as a heretic.

Edited by damon8r351

42 minutes ago, damon8r351 said:

I wouldn't say it's "easy" to do solo because there's some skill and pattern recognition involved, but it is very manageable. I did it solo and also got within one round of beating it on the highest difficulty once solo. You just can't run around in the open like a doofus, you actually have to use stealth, the rooftops, and the crowds; you get more points per kill for stealth kills, etc. Also it helps to start to recognize patterns in how the targets spawn. Assassin's Creed is a stealth game series, and apparently having such opinions brands me as a heretic.

Having a co-op partner who knows what he's doing helps, I've done a few matches with someone else. But for the most part I did all of Wolfpack solo. It isn't hard at all, once people do it a few times they'll have a pretty good idea of what to do.

The biggest multiplayer challenge was reaching level 55. It's overly boring, tedious and just not fun.

Edited by Spaz

2 hours ago, damon8r351 said:

Im fine with stealth but a 1 minute time limit is beyond stupid, Im not sure why AC tried to shoehorn in multiplayer... guess everyone was doing it towards the last gen change... good to know i dont have to solo this craptastic mode..

Level 55 sounds boring af... but id rather have a trophy i slowly make progress towards, over one i keep frustrating myself by failing at.

Edited by DemonicDraco

5 minutes ago, DemonicDraco said:

Im fine with stealth but a 1 minute time limit is beyond stupid, Im not sure why AC tried to shoehorn in multiplayer... guess everyone was doing it towards the last gen change... good to know i dont have to solo this craptastic mode..

Level 55 sounds boring af... but id rather have a trophy i slowly make progress towards, over one i keep frustrating myself by failing at.

Black Flag is the last game with actual multiplayer. Unity has co-op and while I did a couple missions with a partner, I ended up doing most of the stuff solo as it's much easier and less hassle.

It is boring yes. I ended up spending 10 - 12 hours to reach level 55. I love the single player gameplay of Black Flag, but I don't know if I'm going to do the PS3 version because of the multiplayer.

Black Flag is the game that got me into the series.. the coop in unity was a bit dumb but the trophies werent too bad.