Weird Flex but OK and One Punch Tips?

EDURICE

my question is, how level you need with daniel to spawn 4 cards of 4 bio energy and tips for make easy one punch or how level you need to unlock any possible skill to make this easy.

Too, trophys of alex wesker need any level in concret? or you can do this at level 5? thanks for the info guys :)

Weird Flex but OK - First, since you need to get Annette to level 19 for one of the trophies anyway, keep levelling her up until you unlock the Licker card (I think it was level 7). Then, unlock Spencer to get the Clone card (copies previously used card at 1 higher cost). Combined with the Partially-Armored Zombie and Tough Zombie, you now have 4 creature cards that can be used. If the survivors reach the third area, you will also get access to the Fully-Armored Zombie as well, giving you 5/12 cards with over 4 cost. It's possible that January's fever skill penalty might also count when using lower cost zombies, but I wasn't able to try that out.

One Punch - The best way I found on how to get this without levelling all the way to 24 is to trap the survivors into a corner of the map (second area is usually good for this) and drop the Tyrant in from the outside. Then, Hook Punch a target or several until their health is red. Then just hold down Bull Rush to run into them. Trying to hit a Survivor with the actual punch is much more difficult. If that still isn't enough to kill them, consider equipping skills that increase your Ultimate Skill damage.

• Like 1

I can confirm that Weird Flex but OK works with January using her fever skill. All my cards were 4+ and because the final gate was opened, I was getting an insane amount of energy. So just do that and you will be good to go! I was rank 4 with Daniel and rank 20 with Annette 
One Punch, I'm trying to get the one now :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EDURICE said:

And Alex trohpys can be obtained since level 5? or i need to level her, thanks guys.

You >can< obtain 2 trophies with Alex before reaching Rank 4, and the third trophy of her can only be done after unlocking that perk at Rank 4.

So yeah, you actually don't need to. But I heard it makes things easier when you rank up more.

For One Punch, I recommend trying the Practice Mode to get a feel of how the move works. Try not to spam the button to make him start the move, but rather hold it down until he starts it because otherwise he may start the animation and then immediately stop. Keep a close eye on the left corner where the Survivor's HP is shown, try to put them at yellow or red and then do the Bull Rush. You can also use the Practice Mode to know how many hits you need to be able to one shot them with the Bull Rush.

On 4/11/2020 at 5:50 PM, draakon50 said:

Weird Flex but OK - First, since you need to get Annette to level 19 for one of the trophies anyway, keep levelling her up until you unlock the Licker card (I think it was level 7). Then, unlock Spencer to get the Clone card (copies previously used card at 1 higher cost). Combined with the Partially-Armored Zombie and Tough Zombie, you now have 4 creature cards that can be used. If the survivors reach the third area, you will also get access to the Fully-Armored Zombie as well, giving you 5/12 cards with over 4 cost. It's possible that January's fever skill penalty might also count when using lower cost zombies, but I wasn't able to try that out.

One Punch - The best way I found on how to get this without levelling all the way to 24 is to trap the survivors into a corner of the map (second area is usually good for this) and drop the Tyrant in from the outside. Then, Hook Punch a target or several until their health is red. Then just hold down Bull Rush to run into them. Trying to hit a Survivor with the actual punch is much more difficult. If that still isn't enough to kill them, consider equipping skills that increase your Ultimate Skill damage.

"As Daniel, use Creature Cards that cost 4 or more Bio Energy units 4 consecutive times."

You don't need to do all of that. Once you get to area 3 with Daniel, you get a card that's worth 5 bio energy. Just use Daniel's default deck and you'll get the trophy. It's easy.