Can we all agree the worst part about boosting is not relying on our own schedule?

ARH65512

I apologize if there's a topic here but I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere before. But let's all agree that at least one of the worst parts of boosting/online co-op is not relying on our own schedule. It's a bitch and a half to wait for the any necessary players to have. I always tend to go for them first or at least ASAP so that way I can get over these parts as well as missables and any potential glitched trophies. 

That's actually one of the reasons why I likely won't get the Uncharted 4 or GTA 5's 100%. Too skill dependent on not just yourself, but other players. 

• Like 1

i cant stand any mp trophies that require coordinated teamwork for a dead server. i just dont have time for it. it gives me anxiety and then once you start your commited to nothing but that game until its done. and to be a good sport i stay to help everyone as much as possible. sometimes it becomes overwhelming because i like to move on from a game as fast as possible while some people really drag their feet. sometimes i need 1 trophy and others will need all, so i stay and do everything over again that i already have and its very time consuming. the topper is i live in a bad neighborhood. there has been times that my neighbors house has been raided by a swat team more then once during a boost and im like wtf is going on outside. people fighting in my lawn, people trying to get in my neighbors car, drivebys etc. when stuff like that happens i have to put the controller down and deal with real life. im single and i have no kids so i dont have a wife or anything telling me when i cant play video games but also being single means i have to do every single thing myself, plus visit my parent to take care of them. alot of people i boost with just live in a small apartment or with their parents and im over here like i need to fix my friggen fence tommorrow or do yard work lmao

• Like 1

Is due to the different schedules people can have that a boosting group can't be lead by anyone.

I personally (almost) never join in a session from someone else when more than 2 people are required, instead I make my own session, establish rules, plans, turns in alphabetical order, how to communicate and start from a time that is good for me; then I require specifically people that can play in that time for N amount per N days a week; also I make sure that each of the participant has a brain by a quick dialogue where they agree with all the terms, have read the whole session and confirm their general availability.

A boosting group is an appointment you decide to take so is in your own interest to respect it like any appointment you'd take, I can detect quickly those who don't really care before I let them join in the group. This is how I managed to go through horrible boosts like quantum theory, red faction guerrilla, riddick, future soldier etc. by using psnp, usually someone would do those games with a bunch of friends rather than look for randoms through psnp.