Crazy AI

Azzooorr

Ive been a fan of the far cry series forever, when 5 was announced a squeled. ive tried to play it so many times but the ai are just everywhere hunting me down. does this ever die down, or what tips would you give me to love this game i really want to love

• 4 weeks later...
On 2020. 04. 12. at 2:49 AM, Azzooorr said:

Ive been a fan of the far cry series forever, when 5 was announced a squeled. ive tried to play it so many times but the ai are just everywhere hunting me down. does this ever die down, or what tips would you give me to love this game i really want to love

The agressive fauna in Far Cry Primal felt much more annoying than this. At level 2 resistance in John's region the woods have been a relatively safe place to be so far, and fortunately there's plenty room for progress off the roads.

17 minutes ago, Swithop said:

The agressive fauna in Far Cry Primal felt much more annoying than this. At level 2 resistance in John's region the woods have been a relatively safe place to be so far, and fortunately there's plenty room for progress off the roads.

Nothing can compare to the eagles in 4. But yeah the chaos in 5 is really annoying especially when you talk to npc and get interrupted.