Quickest way to clean up online trophies (non-coop)

• 2 years later...

Since I have a friend that had trouble unlocking these trophies. Even though I myself think the guide is pretty solid.  Underneath are some problem solving tips:

!TROPHY - Bloodsucker!

Following the same logic of P1 (trophy obtainer) and P2 (dummy)

For P2 , I haven't used boats at all, I've stolen a soviet vehicle factory and created my own vehicle factory. of course also steal the mandatory super reactor from the soviets. I've created all vehicles. The attacking and non-attacking ones.

For P1 , I created 14 orso hammer tanks.

All vehicles moved in "hold fire mode" to the middle.

For P1 I selected a single vehicle, switch mode to leech mode, and click on the vehicle it needs to destroy. Then moved on to another hammer tank and vice versa.

Every hammer tank of P1 gets one vehicle of P2 to destroy.

This worked consistently for me.

!TROPHY - Rise of Terror!

To me, having 1 terror drone kill 4 different vehicles worked more consistent and better then 4 different ones destroying 4 different vehicles. This is also the intention of the trophy itself.

Just let P2 create all vehicles on the allies side and get them into the middle and then let that one terror drone kill them all.

!TROPHY - High Speed, Low Drag!

To add to this, just create 12 multigunners and all 12 possible infantry. Some people in those 12 doesnt work for the trophy unfortunately. but if you create all 12, you can't miss it.

Edited by Bumperklever

20 minutes ago we were literally 6 guys searching for a match on QUICKMATCH + RANKED and all the time we get to an empty lobby ourselves. This is so broken it hurts and I'm getting some trophies against CPU, which is hard, but I'm pretty sure it will be a totally pain in the ass, probably impossible, to get the one for the hammer tank, roll over guys, kiling Commando and 30 units with 1 superbomb.

Game is terribly hard and probably it will be impossible 1-2 trophies. But also really hard to match members, that's injustice but it is what it is and we gotta accept it =(

Edited by ChristianHenares

Server down. Now, I will need at least 1000 hours for bloodsucker trophy. Nicely done, EA. I tried to connect to other players for 10 hours. Now, I have to hope for RNG shit for hundreds of hours. Not even sure, if all trophys even work or are possible with bots.

Probably will just hide this crap from my list.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, quickfoozlle said:

Server down. Now, I will need at least 1000 hours for bloodsucker trophy. Nicely done, EA. I tried to connect to other players for 10 hours. Now, I have to hope for RNG shit for hundreds of hours. Not even sure, if all trophys even work or are possible with bots.

Probably will just hide this crap from my list.

We were yesterday like 10 people at the same time trying to connect. I could barely match with a russian random guy who doesn't trophy hunting (barely) and he didn't help. Then he came later and was willing to help but I read the message 10 minutes later and the guy went to sleep.

Like you, I will have to spend hundred of hours, frustration, anger and study in order to get Hammer tank and other trophies.

If possible LAN connection I will try with 2 PS3 but I think it can't be done.

I know the drill, been trying for days but CPU is just too damn ambigous and perfect. If you rush them and kill them fast, they won't wake up, if you try to get defensive they will crush you and read all your movements as psychics, like Injustice: Gods Among Us or SNK games, doing the exact opposite you do.

Good hunting fellas?