New glitched trophy?

ONUOsFan

Has anyone been able to pop the 15 ticket trophy since the new patch? I waited to play this game because of the Vanderbot glitch, and now that that’s fixed and I’m playing it, I cannot get 15 tickets to pop no matter what, and it’s the only trophy I need for the platinum. 6, 9 and 12 all popped in one game of Mega, but in subsequent games where I’ve gotten as many as 30 tickets in one go, 15 won’t pop. 

It also doesn’t appear to be accumulating through standard games, either, because that counter on the in-game trophy is stuck on 6 (because I got 6 in one game).

1 hour ago, HopDreama said:

If I remember right  you need to get 15 tickets in one game on USA map (base game) only.

some trophies got weird requirements and they’re are tied to a specific map

Pretty sure that’s impossible. I tried several times yesterday and even using two devices to control the game I couldn’t get more than 12 before the tickets ran out. There just aren’t enough tickets in that version to get 15 that match up to one player’s train placement.  

The guide on .org says it’s supposed to be cumulative, but it’s not. 

EDIT: never mind - I found a route that was able to complete 18 tickets in the basic map and got the trophy using two playlink devices. 

Edited by ONUOsFan
  • Like 2