Extreme manhunt trophy glitch?

16 hours ago, Wuthg21 said:

It isn't glitched, what you can do:

1. Change difficulty to challenging difficulty

2. Go to Liberty island

3. Change the mission to story difficulty

4. Finish it.

That's the way I got my trophy yesterday, you don't have to do the 'seasonal' one

Thank you Mate. Thought I have to do the Seasonal Manhunt. Saved me a lot of time and headache's ?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Wuthg21 said:

2. Go to Liberty island

4. Finish it.

That's the way I got my trophy yesterday, you don't have to do the 'seasonal' one

Thank you i achieved this trophy yesterday

• Like 1

On 4/12/2020 at 7:30 AM, Wuthg21 said:

2. Go to Liberty island

4. Finish it.

Yep, add me to the list of folks who got the trophy this way. Thank you! I was not even going to bother with this trophy the "real" way.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 05/06/2020 at 10:22 AM, iliedobre said:

It still works, did it yesterday. World difficulty challenging, mission difficulty story. @AstroFlibble, you can change the mission difficulty to story, you can't change it to normal or hard.

When I tried it last weekend the difficulty changed mid-mission once I reached Liberty Island. What are you doing differently?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, NomadDragon said:

Anyone know if this trophy is glitched? Nobody has gotten the trophy since a week ago when they added the new patch.

I'm guessing the trophy is working as intended now and we won't be able to earn it until defeating the 5th and final Manhunt target of Season 2. The first target, Hornet, was just released today. There's a 3 week gap between the release of each new target. Unfortunately I think we have to wait until the end of the 12 week season now, or whenever the final target is available, to be able to earn this. Just make sure your world difficulty is set to Challenge before doing these new seasonal Manhunts.

On 6/28/2020 at 4:35 AM, eternit_pl said:

I can't confirm, but I know that at a certain rank on the season pass, I think it's 40, you permanently unlock last season's manhunt target.  Maybe this is how they are getting the trophy?

Double checked and it's season rank 48 that permanently unlocks the Season 1 Prime Target mission.

Edited by SirShavesALot

17 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

I can't confirm, but I know that at a certain rank on the season pass, I think it's 40, you permanently unlock last season's manhunt target.  Maybe this is how they are getting the trophy?

Double checked and it's season rank 48 that permanently unlocks the Season 1 Prime Target mission.

Kancootz answered me:

'hi there, i dunno how i get the extreme manhunt mission

iirc i did all the termite manhunt missions all in one go with all 5 directives on 

i did the missions on heoic with my teammates' 

On 30/6/2020 at 2:55 AM, eternit_pl said:

Kancootz answered me:

'hi there, i dunno how i get the extreme manhunt mission

iirc i did all the termite manhunt missions all in one go with all 5 directives on 

i did the missions on heoic with my teammates' 

brother I saw u got the trophy! can u tell how u did it please? I’m still struggling with this trophy :(

2 hours ago, NetoStyle said:

brother I saw u got the trophy! can u tell how u did it please? I’m still struggling with this trophy :(

First you have to be at 48lv. Than go to the stronghold in the left side od map Rooseveld Island. Press triangle than hold triangle than Jupiter Manhunt mission. Change difficulty on Challenge and go.

A buddy of mine and I got the trophy yesterday and I can confirm that we did the Jupiter manhunt mission on Roosevelt Island just as eternit_pl describes it above.  The key is to go to mission options and hold triangle down to have the ability to select the manhunt mission versus just running the mission again on challenging.  You'll know you have the mission setup correctly because in the description of the mission itself it will state that you are hunting down Jupiter versus the regular mission stating that you are going after Emeline Shaw.  I hope this information helps anyone still trying to get this trophy.

• Like 2