Extreme manhunt trophy glitch?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

To get this trophy you need to be at least level 48 on the season levels to unlock the manhunt.

BUT

I tried joining my friend but it won't let him start the mission because I'm not a level 48 yet so I quit and as soon as he started the mission I joined him, and even though I can see a red-lock on the top left corner next to the mission objective as long as the enemies are spawning in the mission you'll get the trophy by the end. I got the trophy when I was only level 9. So, happy hunting :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Strike-Runner said:

I’m confused ok so the extreme manhunt is on the season level which is the green level system or it’s in the menu when u go to manhunt currently right now is the rogue chick that have a bunch of task to get to her 

It's the green level. If you go to the season unlocks page you should see a manhunt unlock on level 48, that's the one you need for the trophy. 

17 hours ago, BDevil9 said:

I tried joining my friend but it won't let him start the mission because I'm not a level 48 yet so I quit and as soon as he started the mission I joined him, and even though I can see a red-lock on the top left corner next to the mission objective as long as the enemies are spawning in the mission you'll get the trophy by the end. I got the trophy when I was only level 9. So, happy hunting :)

Prepare the floodgates to open of people making sessions looking for level 48+ players.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...