Multiplayer XP Grind Strategy

There is a method which a couple of my boosting parters and I have put together. This method can give anywhere between 20 000 and 30 000 xp, depending on how good you can sync up with you're boosting partners. This works best with three people. (Recommended map is Robot factory, the capture point on the bridge)

The method goes as followed:

Heroes

If you don't have an alt account that just spins, go to every other capture point and place a scrambler. Then lastly go to the point the other factions are capturing and place a scrambler there then let yourself get shot with Bane's stun gun or whatever it is. Then get killed by the Joker faction. The Hero faction won't get much xp but you should still get anywhere between 6000 and 8000 xp. Repeat until match is over. 

Joker Faction

Go to a predetermined capture point on the map and capture the point fully. Then step off so the Bane faction can "uncapture" it, not fully, but just enough that you can recapture it for those 100 xp, when he steps off, capture it again. If you get in sync with your boosting partner, it should go pretty smoothly. When the Hero arrives at the capture point, let him place the scrambler and get shot by Bane's stun gun or whatever it is and then destroy the scrambler and kill the hero. If you do this properly you can get more xp than with the Bane faction. Repeat until match is over. 

Bane Faction

Go to that predetermined capture point and go to the same side of the point where the Joker faction person is so you can hit them with the stun thing more precisely. When the Hero arrives make sure to hit them both so you get 500 xp in total. When the Joker faction captures the point fully step on it so it "uncaptures" and step off right away. Then when the Joker faction recaptures it, uncapture it again. Repeat until match is over. 

Use XP Boosts if possible, don't know the exact amount of XP gained but I think it's between 1000 and 2000 xp (correct me on that if you know for sure). Don't have a capture card to record a video for this, so if anything is unclear just ask.

Edited by RED1004games
corrections