Biker Boy Trophy Guide (Tips & Tricks)

What's up Clan! I have a trophy guide up for Biker Boy (This was done on Normal difficulty) I show you some tips that will make earning the trophy much easier. You need to finish this segment at 80%+ HP in order to pop the trophy.

I have an all in one collectibles guide coming, still recording footage. It will have time stamps in description with concise editing and each chapter will be shown. INCLUDING ALL MISSABLE ITEMS/EVENTS
I hope it will be of use! If you're struggling with Biker Boy this should earn you it ;)
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, breakXedge said:

Got this trophy without even trying, it's really hard to get hit in this version of the game, isn't it? I found it easier.

Ya you have good mobility on this thankfully making it really manageable, hopefully everyone gets it smashed out.
I have an all in one collectibles guide coming just need more recording done.

10 minutes ago, Herbalistiikka said:

Is the 80% really correct though? I know it's what PowerPyx says on his guide, but I had like 60% at the end of the whole thing (got hit at the very end multiple times) and I still got it.

The 80% is wrong then I guess. That 80% wasn't a confirmation from devs or anything, the description isnt clear and I guess PP and his small team generally were all within those windows when they got it.

Nothing bad to them, they do great getting as much info up as they do for release, but many many more people are playing now so of course, we may come to different conclusions. Not always, but can happen plus day 1 patch can always change things.

Its interesting though that it popped for you at 60% health. Some of the descriptions in this games trophies are very vague, I wouldnt be surprised if there is more to other trophies than we currently know ;)

42 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

The 80% is wrong then I guess. That 80% wasn't a confirmation from devs or anything, the description isnt clear and I guess PP and his small team generally were all within those windows when they got it.

Nothing bad to them, they do great getting as much info up as they do for release, but many many more people are playing now so of course, we may come to different conclusions. Not always, but can happen plus day 1 patch can always change things.

Its interesting though that it popped for you at 60% health. Some of the descriptions in this games trophies are very vague, I wouldnt be surprised if there is more to other trophies than we currently know ;)

Yeah, my 60% might be a bit low but it was most definitely at least more in the 70% and below range as I got hit several times at the very end. Johnny Incident trophy seems to be causing some headache at least based on comments on PowerPyx's site and the guide here on PSNprofiles says "should pop" so I guess that's one trophy that's still bit up in the air as to how to pop it 100% or if it's bugged.

23 hours ago, TheMightyImp2 said:

This is stupidly easy by chapter select and using easy difficulty.

Well done for making a guide though (Even though I haven't watched it)

It's excellent that people contribute so early for others

I appreciate the comment mate, but I'm soooo behind. I was hoping to get all of this up much sooner. 
I'm on chapter 11 doing an all in one collectibles guide and hopefully won't be much longer just been rough with my work schedule. 
Ya it's pretty easy on easy difficulty thankfully I did this one on normal and just gave some tips because I noticed other guides didn't mention certain things.

On 14.4.2020 at 9:50 AM, LordBilbanes said:

It took me three attempts to clear this trophy.  I really am bad a minigames involving driving mechanics.

Same here, playing on normal.

60% shouldn't be enough, as I hit them twice and no trophy. 70-75% seems more realistic.

3rd try with 2 unlucky hits from Locches Thunder Attack, but still enough.

Edited by xXK-oZXx

14 hours ago, xXK-oZXx said:

Same here, playing on normal.

60% shouldn't be enough, as I hit them twice and no trophy. 70-75% seems more realistic.

3rd try with 2 unlucky hits from Johnnys Thunder Attack, but still enough.

I was roughly 70 - 75% for health when I got it.  Definitely not 80% because I took a few chip shots during the boss and one good hit from him when I got stuck against the wall and the break didn't let me back off fast enough.

2 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

I was roughly 70 - 75% for health when I got it.  Definitely not 80% because I took a few chip shots during the boss and one good hit from him when I got stuck against the wall and the break didn't let me back off fast enough.

Ya seems 70%-80% gets you the trophy just no kiss haha, but I mean that's not a bad thing because Jessie is meh.

1 hour ago, BlackTorito said:

I also managed to get it even though Jessie said “you might wanna use those brakes”, I had 90%.

Hmm very interesting wonder if the scene is just random then and so long as you meet a threshold it pops the trophy..
Thanks for the feedback mate!

On 4/21/2020 at 5:50 AM, BlackTorito said:

Probably just the health, but there could be a time threshold too.

I've seen other speculation that time it takes to beat the boss could have something to do with it too.  I know on my failed attempts I had the boss use the lightning attack at least 4 times, on my successful one he only used it 2, maybe 3 total.

EDIT: According to Powerpyx trophy guide how many times you get hit by stunning attacks; ie molotovs, the flying bots stun wave charge up, and lightning from the boss, alternatively determines how you score with her.  Less than 3 hits from any of these and you should get the trophy.  If you get hit with more than what is allowed, Jessie will comment telling you after the 3rd to use your breaks more.

So either 80%+ health or getting hit by those attacks less than 3 times, either way should work.

Edited by Snake2410
New helpful info, didn't want to double post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is more to Biker Boy then just finish with 80% Health. So far, on Normal, my personal best is around 90% and I did not get the trophy. Jesse keeps telling me I failed the test. I went into the fight against Roche with 100% Health and was only hit a maximum of three times, two of those hits were at the very end as I pushed to get the kill before he went on to the wall again. Not sure what it is but there is something else that I am not triggering that other people are accomplishing.

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen

On 5/2/2020 at 8:10 AM, Pl3gzz said:

Got it even though I got hit by roche's attacks more than 3 times, pretty sure I was at 80-90% health.

You got hit by his lightning more than 3 times?  Supposedly it's the lightning that fails it.  I wonder if it could also be the same attack 3 times, and not just the lightning?