CODEMASTERS is a garbage and here's why.

HaserPL

So I've been playing Dirt Showdown for a while now, I've platinumed Dirt 3 and Grid 2, and I need to boost online trophies in Grid Autosport, all of which are Codemasters Racing games. And these games are garbage, speaking about GA and DS. Both of them are sequels to, in my opinion, very fun to play D3 and G2. But I believe they have got a year to make GA and DS because the amount of pure bullshit and reuse of their assets is comical to say the least. In both cases they've changed the driving a bit (arcade to less arcade or the other way around), added a few new cars or maps and then completely reused everything else. Because gamers wouldn't notice right? Just to say that 30$ Dlc for GA consists one new and poorly designed race type, and everything else is copied from G2. DS and even dropped the essential mechanic completely, which is time reversal. The fuck? I used to hate EA for their corporate bullshit but now Codemasters is my most despised company ever. Fuck them. I just wish I wouldn't bought Operation Flashpoint games but they are first person shooters, maybe they will be decent enough that I won't feel the need to kill myself while playing them.

• Like 1

Never played those games.

I think the only Codemasters' game I own is Clive Barker's Jericho.

And I. HAD. A. BLAST playing it, despite what all the haters may say, which I don't give an F about.

Driving games aren't my cup of tea, so I couldn't tell if those games themselves are that bad or not, because they are the same boring $h!te to me.