Got a question, can I use two consoles to get trophies at the same time?

Hey, 

Just wondering. I am almost done with Dragon Ball Fighter Z's 530,000 BP. So the only thing that I have left is Zeni. 

I have a turbo controller so I was thinking about grinding the rest of the Zeni with that.

That is going to take 12 days. 

So that is where my old dusty PS4 is gonna get some usage. 

My question now is can I leave that console on, farm the Zeni. While I am online on my main PS4 earning trophies for other games.

I know its probably unlikely but what if the Zeni trophy pops at the same time or a few seconds away from another trophy that I unlocked while I was playing on my main PS4. Will I get flagged, banned, whatever the term is. 

5 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

How are you able to log into two consoles at the same time though? If you log into a different console with the same profile it logs you out of the other? 

You can be online on PS3 and PS4 at the same time, no problems whatsoever. PS3 however, you'd have to play on your account but sing-out on one of them. So you will still get your trophies, you just won't be online simultaneously.

31 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

No, this isn't a flaggable case. You can get flagged if you use 2 or more consoles but don't synch the trophies on both consoles as they are earned, in which case will get impossible trophy order and that is a flaggable case.

But this makes me wonder. Even if you don't sync trophies, they are still on your console with dates and times and whatnot. So when you sync later, it should still be the same time, what's with this impossible trophy order then? 

I don't think 2 PS4 consoles can be online at the same time. I asked something similar a few months ago.

You can log into different consoles at the same time though. Eg, Vita/PSTV, PS3, and PS4. Then get trophies at the same time. This is allowed under the "team rule."

Edit: So if u play like Madden and do a method where you basically sim Franchise mode, or something similar on another game, you can just leave it and do something else, then unlock some trophies. Then as that's happening you can play on another PS4 or system to unlock trophies on that system.

Edited by ONLINEGAMR360
More info

33 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

How are you able to log into two consoles at the same time though? If you log into a different console with the same profile it logs you out of the other? 

22 minutes ago, ONLINEGAMR360 said:

I don't think 2 PS4 consoles can be online at the same time. I asked something similar a few months ago.

You can log into different consoles at the same time though. Eg, Vita/PSTV, PS3, and PS4. Then get trophies at the same time. This is allowed under the "team rule."

Edit: So if u play like Madden and do a method where you basically sim Franchise mode, or something similar on another game, you can just leave it and do something else, then unlock some trophies. Then as that's happening you can play on another PS4 or system to unlock trophies on that system.

Guys I know you can't be online with the same account on PS4. What I mean is my turbo controller farms Zeni on my secondary ps4 offline and while that is happening I'm on my main ps4 playing destiny or anthem.

3 hours ago, HaserPL said:

But this makes me wonder. Even if you don't sync trophies, they are still on your console with dates and times and whatnot. So when you sync later, it should still be the same time, what's with this impossible trophy order then? 

Yes, in theory, you can not-sync one of them at the present moment and then synch it later and all timestamps would show a legit order. The issue arise when something like this happens:

Console 1: Plays a game up to the completion of chapter 1, unlocking a chapter 1 related trophy. Player doesn't sync his trophy list but copy the game save to a USB drive.

Console 2: Player now copy the game save from USB drive into console 2, proceed in that game up to the completion of chapter 2 and also earns a chapter 2 related trophy. Player now synchs his trophy list and also copt his save again to the USB drive. 

Console 1: Player copy the save back from usb drive and play from that up to chapter 3 completion, unlock a chapter 3 related trophy but doesnt synch it...

(Same patterns continues over and over)

Then at some point he loses access to console 1, which he never synched the trophies and go back to earn the missing trophies on console 1, creating an impossible order. Or for that matter, he does manage to sync the trophies on console 1 but after he gets reported for impossible trophy order, then he goes on to dispute he had the trophies but couldn't just sync them before but he can now...which is a complete mess for the CRT to solve.

In short, if playing on 2 or more consoles at the same time, always sync trophies asap and you won't have any issues, they can even have same timestamps for different games (Or same games) as long they don't create any too fast or impossible order for any of the games.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SupakGaming said:

Hey, 

Just wondering. I am almost done with Dragon Ball Fighter Z's 530,000 BP. So the only thing that I have left is Zeni. 

I have a turbo controller so I was thinking about grinding the rest of the Zeni with that.

That is going to take 12 days. 

So that is where my old dusty PS4 is gonna get some usage. 

My question now is can I leave that console on, farm the Zeni. While I am online on my main PS4 earning trophies for other games.

I know its probably unlikely but what if the Zeni trophy pops at the same time or a few seconds away from another trophy that I unlocked while I was playing on my main PS4. Will I get flagged, banned, whatever the term is. 

No you wont be flagged, running multiple consoles is fine.