UFC 82: Pride of a Champion

Botty

Create a grappler, preferably in the heavyweight division, and work on your ground game. Have a go to submission and a takedown (for  me it was usually a single leg takedown followed by the arm triangle) and after the first couple of a matches it should be a cakewalk to win fights. Striking is much harder and the ai is not very good at defending takedowns. Train mostly at jiu jitsu gyms too until you get most of the submissions and grappling stats maxed out.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ClownSyndicate said:

Create a grappler, preferably in the heavyweight division, and work on your ground game. Have a go to submission and a takedown (for  me it was usually a single leg takedown followed by the arm triangle) and after the first couple of a matches it should be a cakewalk to win fights. Striking is much harder and the ai is not very good at defending takedowns. Train mostly at jiu jitsu gyms too until you get most of the submissions and grappling stats maxed out.

Thank you, i appreciate your comment, i will give it a try! :)

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, nrgjak said:

It still doesn't work for me, AI kills me in the ground minigames 90%of the time. This trophy will probably stop me from getting the Plat

Im at the last fight against Rousey before you sign the contract for the Trophy, but i cannot do it for the life of me, It's so annoying! 

3 hours ago, nrgjak said:

It still doesn't work for me, AI kills me in the ground minigames 90%of the time. This trophy will probably stop me from getting the Plat

Just now, Mattematics-94 said:

Im at the last fight against Rousey before you sign the contract for the Trophy, but i cannot do it for the life of me, It's so annoying! 

If you are having trouble with the submission minigame, try pausing the game.

When the submission starts, pause, angel the stick in the right direction, unpause. When your opponent changes direction, pause again.

Repeat this until you finish the submission. That is how I got the trophy. Hope it helps you.

• Like 4

On 12/04/2020 at 5:56 PM, Mattematics-94 said:

UFC 82: Pride of a Champion
Sign a Superstar Contract on Legendary difficulty during your Career.

I'm having so much trouble with this Trophy! any tips or advice for this? it would be highly appreciated!

Don't know if your still struggling but for me i made a female caf grappler as they are faster first thing i would do is shoot in for the double or a single go into stacked guard and keep hitting my opponent as much as possible untill they got knocked out i upgraded stamina striking and grappling doing this method i lost 1 fight 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, nrgjak said:

thanks for the tips, I'll try to pause the game during the minigames.

Update, it is going fairly well for now, I managed to win 7 or 8 fights without problems just by pausing during the minigames for an easy submission. I'm using a female fighter and for now there's not much competition. I'm sure it will get harder soon

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nrgjak said:

Update, it is going fairly well for now, I managed to win 7 or 8 fights without problems just by pausing during the minigames for an easy submission. I'm using a female fighter and for now there's not much competition. I'm sure it will get harder soon

Yes, it will get harder but the idea stays the same. Just make sure you pause quick enough and you will be fine.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 6:31 PM, JoeriVR98 said:

If you are having trouble with the submission minigame, try pausing the game.

When the submission starts, pause, angel the stick in the right direction, unpause. When your opponent changes direction, pause again.

Repeat this until you finish the submission. That is how I got the trophy. Hope it helps you.

never thought of this, thanks alot! 

• Like 1

On 09/05/2020 at 7:31 PM, JoeriVR98 said:

Yes, it will get harder but the idea stays the same. Just make sure you pause quick enough and you will be fine.

I finally got the trophy. Had to restart a couple of fights against an opponent with great striking and takedown defence, so I needed to land some hits before bringing the fight to the ground. All the rest was a walk in the park with that method. Thank you very much, I feel the grind to lvl 150 is now justified as at least I can get the plat for this game.

Edited by nrgjak
  • Like 2