Grounded+ Activation

Kolm14

Hi everyone,

Sorry, I'm sure it's asked a lot, but does the Grounded+ Glitch still work with the current patch?

Currently doing Normal + Collectibles then gonna do Grounded+ afterwards. Also, if it does still work, when it prompts me to make a new save, do I overwrite the old saves or start a new save so all my weapons and progress can carry over? Thanks in advance for any information!

Edited by Kolm14

43 minutes ago, Mattematics-94 said:

Yep, i live under a Rock.

If i remember correctly you start a new game + on any difficulty, after finishing the epiloque and get control back of the character you quit to the menu and start a new game + again and you can choose grounded + right away

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Vega said:

If i remember correctly you start a new game + on any difficulty, after finishing the epiloque and get control back of the character you quit to the menu and start a new game + again and you can choose grounded + right away

The prologue actually, once you see the 20 years later pop up on screen, or skip the cutscene and first get control of joel, you quit to the main menu, chapter select, then select grounded +

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

The prologue actually, once you see the 20 years later pop up on screen, or skip the cutscene and first get control of joel, you quit to the main menu, chapter select, then select grounded +

Ye ye prologue idk why i said epilogue lol, the rest what i said

• 5 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Riporsa3011 said:

I completed a survival run, now doing Easy+ for collectibles. If I complete Grounded+ after, will I get the regular Grounded (non+) trophy aswell as the survivor+, hard+ and normal+?

Yes. I just got the platinum after completing Grounded+ and obtaining all the difficulty related trophies, plus and otherwise, as a result.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have a question, I finished the game on hard, then started New game plus+ finished the first chapter, quit and chose chapter select/grounded

my question is: I started grounded from the second chapter, so the first chapter is only completed on Hard, and I'm now almost done with grounded+, so what should I do? finish my playthrough and then chapter select the first chapter and do it in grounded? I'm worried that won't count as Grounded+

16 minutes ago, TalalHmd said:

I have a question, I finished the game on hard, then started New game plus+ finished the first chapter, quit and chose chapter select/grounded

my question is: I started grounded from the second chapter, so the first chapter is only completed on Hard, and I'm now almost done with grounded+, so what should I do? finish my playthrough and then chapter select the first chapter and do it in grounded? I'm worried that won't count as Grounded+

You can finish your playthrough on Grounded+. Then choose chapter select to complete any level you want. The game even shows you what's the highest difficulty finished for each chapter. Play the epilogue again. Trophy/Trophies will unlock

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

You can finish your playthrough on Grounded+. Then choose chapter select to complete any level you want. The game even shows you what's the highest difficulty finished for each chapter. Play the epilogue again. Trophy/Trophies will unlock

thanks, I'll upload my save file just to be safe

I'm worried it will count as the first Grounded not Grounded+

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, the trophy guide says to complete the Hospital chapter first on Grounded after finishing New Game Plus and then doing encounters in reverse to take advantage of supplies. Does anyone know if that's viable? I see the use in it, I just want to make sure it will count towards the trophy. Do you simply have to make sure every chapter says "completed on Grounded" and then finish the Epilogue to get the actual trophies to pop?

Edited by griffin123456789