SSFIV - Entitled or Iconoclast?

SoraxTidus

46 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Mate, I know this is not my business, but why are you asking this? If you can complete it legitimately just... do it, you make it seems like you're asking this in order to "correctly" pop the trophies on an external device.

That's what it sounds like to me. I checked his profile and he has the same question for vanilla SF4. Why would anyone ask the same question twice in that manner?

The games are old and there is a ton of info out there. It doesn't take much research to figure out the answer to his question.

When I played SF4 and SSF4... worrying about the order of how something pops was the least of my concerns. I just simply went for it. I'm not saying the man is a cheater in any way whatsoever, but it definently is an odd question to ask. Anyway good luck to whoever is attempting to plat any of the SFs. Excellent games! 

Edited by TENCHU_REPPA
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Mate, I know this is not my business, but why are you asking this? If you can complete it legitimately just... do it, you make it seems like you're asking this in order to "correctly" pop the trophies on an external device.

Or maybe he is just looking at a suspicious trophy list and wanted to know that.... Basically the order depends of the trials as grimydawg said...

• 2 months later...

That honestly is not a question you should be asking without giving some kind of clarification as to why you are asking said question. Without any clarification it will seem as if you have negative intentions. Furthermore if you do have negative intentions you shouldn't be putting yourself in a position where you can arouse suspicion.

On 13/04/2020 at 0:11 AM, SoraxTidus said:

Hi, which is the last trophy to obtain before the platinum trophy of Super Street Fighter IV? I was both curious and confused trying to figure it out between these two trophies. What do you think?

Entitled usually pop ups after Iconoclast, since it has more requirements to fill. But if you let the trials for the very end, both will pop up together.