I just grinded for a trophy I didn't know I had

10 minutes ago, TheDragonfly44 said:

I've just spent a long ass time grinding for the "Hard Headed" (collect 1000 helmets) trophy wondering why the hell it hadn't unlocked yet only to check my trophy list to find I had already unlocked the trophy two hours ago. Two hours of mindless grinding for nothing. I want to die

I'm going to say HAHA and laugh at you because I did that on darksiders 3 for the "Beast Mode" trophy :)

• Like 3

This one time I was trying to do a knife flight in GTA 5. It was pissing me off why the fuck wasn't I able to do it. Then I realized that I had already done it as soon as I gave up and moved onto the next knife flight. I wanted to kill myself. I had struggled doing a knife flight for 2 hours not realizing that I had already done it. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/13/2020 at 7:43 AM, The Titan said:

This one time I was trying to do a knife flight in GTA 5. It was pissing me off why the fuck wasn't I able to do it. Then I realized that I had already done it as soon as I gave up and moved onto the next knife flight. I wanted to kill myself. I had struggled doing a knife flight for 2 hours not realizing that I had already done it. 

Happened to me as well

• Like 1