Sultan Of Squat Trophy

Yeah, I found both this and the pullup trophy quite easy. Your opponent will always make at least one fail, as long as you take your time and don't make a mistake winning is not too hard.

Pullups are a bit trickier but there is a character in Tekken 2, Bruce or Bryan I think it was, that had a punch kick combo that went like:-

X, Triangle, Square, Circle.

So when doing the pull ups I just thought of this. :)

Edited by enaysoft

20 minutes ago, Lovenewton said:

I really don’t understand the point of these kind of posts. Are you just bragging and trying to pass it off as a question? Making a post out of the fact you got a trophy in 5 minutes clearly signifies you know people struggle with it otherwise why make a post? And if you know a lot of people struggle with it why ask the question?

Take it how you want, could care less. People always asking for help for how hard things are and complain, why not make a thread who thought it was easy and wonder who else does. Just move on. 

Edited by Nitemares-----

10 hours ago, xmera_core said:

I miss on the Pro Squat by like one every time. My wife walked in the living room, and she goes "What are you doing?" And I'm like "Trying to get the squat trophy." And she goes "You waited 20 years for this?"

Maybe you had to be there.

I just straight up chuckled at this LMAO!  Sounds like something my wife would say, but then she'd be like "Can I try?" Lol.

• Like 2

Squats are easy but the pull-ups are complete bs because you really need like 5 pull-up lead in the first round to be even remotely close beating Jules who only makes a mistake at the very end of the second round. The amount of pull-ups that Jules does is seemingly very random as well going between 40-45. There's literally no room for a mistake and you also need to keep up an insane pace to compete.

• Like 2

Got stuck for 1 hour in the Pro after getting draw 5 times at 44 pull ups. Jules is just insane, its crazy how fast you have to go to win without making any mistakes and when I was about to win I got one of those were you had to tap the same button 5 times. Even when I managed to get 22 against his 17 he still managed to get all the way to 46 in the second round. Glad its over and I will never do it again.

1 hour ago, Montyzu said:

Got stuck for 1 hour in the Pro after getting draw 5 times at 44 pull ups. Jules is just insane, its crazy how fast you have to go to win without making any mistakes and when I was about to win I got one of those were you had to tap the same button 5 times. Even when I managed to get 22 against his 17 he still managed to get all the way to 46 in the second round. Glad its over and I will never do it again.

The way it's designed, made me think it's meant to throw you mentally off-balance and get you to panic. I must've done this ten or fifteen times before I finally got it, and his pattern was very consistent all the time: he always slips up in the first half and falls down early, which gives you time to build up a head start for round 2. In round 2, he starts coming after you hard, and he gains on you eventually, even if you've been doing your pull ups quickly and flawless. At the very end, he slips up again and falls, giving you the chance to jump back into first place before the clock runs out.

Pull up challenge wrecked my head so much I stopped playing the game for a bit ? demands perfection and a little luck. Some tips that helped me -

•Turn off Voice and music in options.

• If you don't get 22 minimum in the 1st round. Restart.

• Speak the button out loud as you press them as you gradually build up speed.

Alot of people will beat it easy but it's very easy to get stuck on it. Especially if you're like me and gets easily frustrated pm a silly minigame ? Just know you won't have to deal with that curly fool again after ?

Sultan Of Squat Trophy its really easy compare to Tifa Pull-Up Challenge Pro Difficulty normal mode with Jules took me around 2 hours I was streaming on twitch.

In the beginning, I was so close then I get tired and frustrated I didn't stop I laughed every time I scream lol I really enjoyed it I noticed no mistakes and you have to be fast even if Jules falls down twice in the 2 rounds he will reach your score so all you have to do its pressing slowly then it's getting faster don't stop!!!! do it fast fast fast if you press slowly he will beat you even if you never fall, so what I do I say the buttons when I press it because the buttons change every time. I hated the buttons when it's getting slow after I press fast.

but I love this challenge xD

Edited by Naomie_Len
  • Like 1

On 4/18/2020 at 3:31 PM, Naomie_Len said:

Sultan Of Squat Trophy its really easy compare to Tifa Pull-Up Challenge Pro Difficulty normal mode with Jules took me around 2 hours I was streaming on twitch.

In the beginning, I was so close then I get tired and frustrated I didn't stop I laughed every time I scream lol I really enjoyed it I noticed no mistakes and you have to be fast even if Jules falls down twice in the 2 rounds he will reach your score so all you have to do its pressing slowly then it's getting faster don't stop!!!! do it fast fast fast if you press slowly he will beat you even if you never fall, so what I do I say the buttons when I press it because the buttons change every time. I hated the buttons when it's getting slow after I press fast.

but I love this challenge xD

Yeah it wasn't that bad, I just got it, I waited till my 2nd playthrough to do it. You just have to get the rhythm and go super fast once you mash a button prompt, took me about 8 tries, with the music and voices turned to zero.

I had 23 before the end of round 1, in the end round 2, I had 44, Jules had 42. Here's a tip for everyone in round 2, 1st part is slow, then you button mash, then it's medium speed, don't go too fast or you'll fall, then when you button mash again, just go all out and pay attention for the next button mash.

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

Yeah it wasn't that bad, I just got it, I waited till my 2nd playthrough to do it. You just have to get the rhythm and go super fast once you mash a button prompt, took me about 8 tries, with the music and voices turned to zero.

I had 23 before the end of round 1, in the end round 2, I had 44, Jules had 42. Here's a tip for everyone in round 2, 1st part is slow, then you button mash, then it's medium speed, don't go too fast or you'll fall, then when you button mash again, just go all out and pay attention for the next button mash.

Good Job!!Naomie_Len-my-cat-noosy.gif

• Like 2

It’s not about the rhythm, you just need to press each button as soon as Cloud stops, and keep doing that to build momentum. 

After enough momentum, you can just keep braindead pressing them on a fast pace without worrying of falling.

If you try following the rhythm you will end up falling for pressing too soon sometimes. You need to focus on no mistakes.

The squat minigame was piss easy compared to pull-ups:

- In the squat minigame you could wait in all three difficulties for Cloud to end the animation of one movement >> Just press the button for next movement >> Repeat ==> Rhythms or pressing button for next movement instantly when the last animation ended was not needed.

- In the pull-ups minigame you have no room for error and you must time your next button press to get the needed speed to catch up with Jules ==> This minigame is not forgiving any issues like squat minigame did.

Also the sequence of the buttons to press is always the same for squat minigame while in the pull-ups the sequence changes every try/round.

So my conclusion is: Anyone who had a hard time with squats should not try pull-ups.