Online trophies are broken

Executioner0

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

First off I'd like to thank you very much @Executioner0 for explaining that a win against the AI seems to trigger the online trophies! I can confirm this for the trophy awarded for winning online once. 

Unfortunately though, I wasn't able to get the online trophy for 10 wins after having won online 10 times plus an additional time against the AI. Even after 20+ online victories I didn't get the trophy so I figured it was glitched for me. 

During my current grind for the 1k matches I won multiple times by accident (the AI played Killer even worse than I did) and I just earned the trophy after I won a match against the AI in an online lobby. Therefore I suggest that future players could try to win 10 online games and 10 or more games against the AI. Hopefully this triggers the second trophy for everyone. 

The true MVP of this boost was @Infernofeuer1 who helped me out with a secondary account and a ton of patience :)

• Like 4

• 8 months later...
On 02/05/2021 at 3:15 PM, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

First off I'd like to thank you very much @Executioner0 for explaining that a win against the AI seems to trigger the online trophies! I can confirm this for the trophy awarded for winning online once. 

Unfortunately though, I wasn't able to get the online trophy for 10 wins after having won online 10 times plus an additional time against the AI. Even after 20+ online victories I didn't get the trophy so I figured it was glitched for me. 

During my current grind for the 1k matches I won multiple times by accident (the AI played Killer even worse than I did) and I just earned the trophy after I won a match against the AI in an online lobby. Therefore I suggest that future players could try to win 10 online games and 10 or more games against the AI. Hopefully this triggers the second trophy for everyone. 

The true MVP of this boost was @Infernofeuer1 who helped me out with a secondary account and a ton of patience :)

So winning 10 games online and then 10 wins against AI is the potentially best route to unlocking the online trophies? Might have to try that if I decide to play it again

• Like 1

Those harder difficulty levels are either gradually unlocked by winning on easier difficulties or it was depending on the table you are playing at, I don't fully remember, sorry. 

I guess your best bet is to check out all tables first (I think you can't play every variation of pool at every table so you have to find the "correct" ones anyway). Don't worry, though, as the AI tends to make mistakes even on higher difficulties so you'll get your win if you throw enough attempts at this which is no problem during your 1k matches. The different AI levels wear different "hats", that's one aspect I'm quite certain about :D