Tipps for people sucking at playing as mastermind?

MkayShock

Do you guys have any tipps for playing as mastermind? I just want to get the trophies fast, but I suck at playing as mastermind, because too much happens at the same time for me to be able to overcome the survivors. All my trophies as mastermind I got, because I was super lucky with survivors being worse than me as mastermind.

Also the wait time for playing as mastermind is quite high (about 10min for me or sometimes faster) that it isn't fun playing as mastermind. I just want to get the trophies fast, playing as survivor is much more fun for me. :/

What i found very annoying as a survivor are (buffed) armored zombies that are player controlled, they can do massive damage especially when they heal after each hit.
When nobody in the team has strong melee attacks or a grenade/flashbang to get an early stun, things can get really rough.

Since you like to play survivor the most, think about the things you have a lot of difficulties with regarding the mastermind's actions. Try and use them as well and see how other survivors react to it.

Thanks, but that doesn't help me at all.

I'm really really bad at mastermind, I have to be lucky to even down people.

Also it seems the braindead survivors don't exist if I play mastermind, because they play well as a team.

Edit: I still suck at it, but got almost every mastermind trophy now. Only the last Annette trophy missing.

Edited by MkayShock