Some questions about XP.

GUDGER666

7 minutes ago, s_cubasteve said:

Not pointless at all, you should still get the same, plus podium finish will contribute to XP too.

I just hit 50 last week and it was a grind bit glad I took it bit by bit (a few races everytime I was on)

Thanks. How do i create a grand prix. When i creat a game its always a championship, and you can't earn xp in that can you? 

On 13/04/2020 at 6:33 PM, GUDGER666 said:

Tbh I don't think i can be bothered, the MP is absolute terrible. 90% of people can't drive or smash you into a wall and you are the one that gets screwed. Complete waste of time, it's riddled with bugs as well 

Agreed, the multiplayer is an extreme test of patience. There have been a few times where I was leading a 30 odd lap race to be smashed into from a lapped car at the back of the pack. I was determined to get it though, and every race you finish will earn you XP anyway so just kept chipping away.

Grand Prix is an option from the main menu. Multiplayer lobbies are where you earn the XP. 

Such a grind indeed, but I just need the 75% of upgrades (around 4 - 6 full seasons) and a few other minor trophies left for the plat and I'm not giving up this late on!

• 3 years later...

Late to the party I know, but let me tell you.The MP XP is absolutely doable.Just go to Matchmaking and put the slider to the maximum length, I for my part (european evenings) find almost certrainly find an empty lobby, then invite your friend choose cars and start the race.

It is just a long grind, no interference so far, even people join the match they are only allowed to spectate I believe.