"Thriilseeker" trophy on Uncharted 3 PS3

No platinum trophy for you, sadly. The trophy required the servers so no one can help you either. The trophy has been unattainable since September 3 last year and no known workaround exists since there are no more recent achievers as you can see here: 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1126-uncharted-3-drakes-deception/54-thrillseeker

Edited by iriihutoR84

59 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

No platinum trophy for you, sadly. The trophy required the servers so no one can help you either. The trophy has been unattainable since September 3 last year and no known workaround exists since there are no more recent achievers as you can see here: 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1126-uncharted-3-drakes-deception/54-thrillseeker

Yes, You are right (unfortunelly), so..I've do everything I can ;). Thanks for information, i hope that its some kind of way to do that, but  also see those last achievers list. This topic is over now. Bye Bye Uncharted Trilogy on PS3 ;).

Edited by Gabriello_97

On 13/04/2020 at 10:33 AM, Desavenencia said:

Naughty Dog shut down servers for Uncharted and The Last of Us last year on PS3. What I didn’t  know is that you can still play coop according to your profile, since you have that other trophy. I thought that Buddy System was also unobtainable. Nice.

In fact, roughly half of the MP trophies (DLC) are still obtainable.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I hope some day someone reads this, but how the heck do you get thrill seeker on Uncharted 3 and 2, as well as buddy system on Uncharted 2, I recently saw that someone got each one; the 2 mp trophies for Uncharted 2 on March 22nd, 2021 and the 2 mp trophies for Uncharted 3 on March 25th, 2021 it's currently the 31st of March and i'm still scratching my head on how this guy got the dang trophies, the last guys to get the trophies before him were right upon the closing of the mp servers, so please, if you come up with an explanation lmk.

Edited by PlatKEC-HShot

On 3/31/2021 at 4:44 PM, PlatKEC-HShot said:

I hope some day someone reads this, but how the heck do you get thrill seeker on Uncharted 3 and 2, as well as buddy system on Uncharted 2, I recently saw that someone got each one; the 2 mp trophies for Uncharted 2 on March 22nd, 2021 and the 2 mp trophies for Uncharted 3 on March 25th, 2021 it's currently the 31st of March and i'm still scratching my head on how this guy got the dang trophies, the last guys to get the trophies before him were right upon the closing of the mp servers, so please, if you come up with an explanation lmk.

Easy explanation, the guy is a cheater. 

• Like 3