UAC Ultra Nightmare Glitch still works! Super easy trophy.

ain_sr

Hey trophy Hunter the Ultra Nightmare difficulty is really a nightmare! It was one of the genuinely difficulty trophy in this game. However luckily the glitch still hasn't been patched as I played in my digital version. Here, a funny video guide to help you get through it super fast.

Thanks. Hope you enjoy!

On 4/21/2020 at 0:39 PM, pinkrobot_pb said:

After falling into the void on my first attempts I was afraid they fixed it though. Luckily they haven't, because Ultra Nightmare is brutal. Even more so than I remember from the earlier games.

You just have to be very slow at that part. I fell there too that's why I have given an extra emphasis on it in the video.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, in a few words: You start the game in Ultra Nightmare and follow the steps on the video. This glitch will "jump" you directly to the final mission. ¿Am i right or i missed something? Because i can easily use this on my future playthroughs of the game (got the digital version a few days ago on 8 dollars).

Edited by Vampirehunter145

On 5/4/2020 at 6:44 AM, Vampirehunter145 said:

So, in a few words: You start the game in Ultra Nightmare and follow the steps on the video. This glitch will "jump" you directly to the final mission. ¿Am i right or i mssed something? Because i can easily use this on my future playthroughs of the game (got the digital version a few days ago on 8 dollars).

You do not need to reach the final mission for the trophy. You 'only' need to complete the first mission. For that you can follow this video. The video is from the digital version.

Happy Demon killing!

Also If you wanna reach the final mission in Ultra nightmare........may the force be with you ! :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ain_sr said:

You do not need to reach the final mission for the trophy. You 'only' need to complete the first mission. For that you can follow this video. The video is from the digital version.

Happy Demon killing!

Also If you wanna reach the final mission in Ultra nightmare........may the force be with you ! :D

¿So i only need to complete the first mission on Ultra Nightmare difficulty, make this glitch and the trophy for that difficulty pops? If so, God bless this glitch. Thanks for the clarification, man. And, of course, i will enjoy hunting demons in space. May the Force be with you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

¿So i only need to complete the first mission on Ultra Nightmare difficulty, make this glitch and the trophy for that difficulty pops? If so, God bless this glitch. Thanks for the clarification, man. And, of course, i will enjoy hunting demons in space. May the Force be with you.

The trophy only requires you to beat the first level on the difficulty. This just lets you beat the level without going through most of the level.

• Like 1

I was trying this method today and there's one hazard while navigating the rocky terrain for the shortcut. Doom Slayer gets stuck if he gets too close to a pillar. Not sure if that's an anti-cheat punish iD patched in or just a bad glitch?

I don't know why you almost seem surprised that it still works. The devs moved on from this game a loooong time ago. I even contacted them directly about whether or not they were ever going to fix the glitches that were negatively affecting the trophies in the game(i.e. The Circle is Complete not popping after completing all runes), and their response to me was basically a big middle finger to not just me, but any trophy hunter that has ever been burned by a glitched trophy. Their response was basically "We have no intention on patching the trophies further. Your best bet is to delete your game data, save data, replay the entire game, and hope it doesn't glitch on you next time." ?? So I put the game back on my shelf and haven't touched it since. This was a little over 1 year after the game came out... So yeah. Not surprised at all that a glitch from years ago is still in the game. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

I was trying this method today and there's one hazard while navigating the rocky terrain for the shortcut. Doom Slayer gets stuck if he gets too close to a pillar. Not sure if that's an anti-cheat punish iD patched in or just a bad glitch?

I got stuck there a grenade got me out and almost killed me. lol, we're not supposed to  be up there so it's not surprising you'd be able to get stuck in places like that.  Gotta be careful