Mission challenges question

dannyswfc9

Ive recently started this game and ive noticed that only beat stage 1 challenge is shown as complete and ticked. The other ones seem to just disapear when complete. Thought it might have been because i was playing on normal mode but same happened when i changed to hard.

Ive seen a video that shows you a complete list of challenges and there all ticked. 

Do they all show up as ticked when there all completed or something or is there a problem which i need to start over. 

Thanks in advanced

• 3 weeks later...

Challenges that you've completed should appear at the bottom of the list. As far as I could tell, if you've only just completed the challenge, like in the last mission, then it will remain at the top of the list, checked.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Flukedit said:

Challenges that you've completed should appear at the bottom of the list. As far as I could tell, if you've only just completed the challenge, like in the last mission, then it will remain at the top of the list, checked.

Thankyou for reply. What it was that if the challenge as stacks like a certain amount of red coins it does'nt check it untill the last challenge is completed of that stack