Last one standing 2020 - easy

venomx1990

On 14.4.2020 at 11:12 AM, venomx1990 said:

Just recently done the trophy for 9 people 3 in one match against bot on Onslaught

Requirements

*5 real players

Key Characters

*Imani

*Skye

*Seris

Ideal maps

Magistrates Archives

Marauders port

If not these telll everyone to quit game and reload to get maps above

Magistrates Archives

1. all buy Morale Boost

2. Fully charge ultimates without capturing the point to much

3. when ready return just outside your spawn  give bots a moment to form up

4.make sure enemy bots are 50+ points in front of yours to change spawn timer from 7 seconds to 11

5. If on Magistrates court go down left side as a team the first staircase is where seris and skye will cast there ultimates into middle of area this will kill between 2 to 4

use imani to go to second staircase on left side but dont go down  instead use dragon ultimate to kill whichever bots moved away from skyes original bomb as you are the cleanup crew

if imani not going for trophy once the bots are dead press triangle to go back to your body and jump over the edge whilst this is going off the other 2 members should be ready to jump.

Practice a few times and you will have the trophy its easy me and another member did it 9x to get trophies for people..

Marauders port

- Same as above from 1. to 4.

5.same characters but this time you will go down right side of map to get to middle where bots will be using the wooden rafters, before the corner imani should use the ultimate to take dragon round while skye & seri are going round corner to centre of map to use there ultimates

3.whoever is the one to stay alive should go left side as VIKTOR for example and try to pick off whoever is trying to escape the original dragon + skye bomb

4. once all dead just jump off to the right side.

Other Info

If they have 2 tank type characters it can be harder especially if they use their ultimates cause it will make them invulnrable to imanis dragon

You will most likely get two to three chances per map, me and my team got it 3x in one game of marauders.

Practice a few times make sure everything is clear to all 5 members

I have tried the whole get 10 members together and search siege at same time etc, it never worked for us so this was the next best option.

You can try Torvald & Seris like the youtube video on Frog Isle but that is also a bit random where we had no luck.

Sorry if it is not clear the instructions above I thought I would just share some light on a really easy way to get it with the map and specific characters.

If anyone can link me to images of the map layouts I would be able to plot on them where the characters go if instructions are unclear from above.

Thanks

?

On 14.04.2020 at 0:12 PM, venomx1990 said:

Just recently done the trophy for 9 people 3 in one match against bot on Onslaught

Requirements

*5 real players

Key Characters

*Imani

*Skye

*Seris

Ideal maps

Magistrates Archives

Marauders port

If not these telll everyone to quit game and reload to get maps above

Magistrates Archives

1. all buy Morale Boost

2. Fully charge ultimates without capturing the point to much

3. when ready return just outside your spawn  give bots a moment to form up

4.make sure enemy bots are 50+ points in front of yours to change spawn timer from 7 seconds to 11

5. If on Magistrates court go down left side as a team the first staircase is where seris and skye will cast there ultimates into middle of area this will kill between 2 to 4

use imani to go to second staircase on left side but dont go down  instead use dragon ultimate to kill whichever bots moved away from skyes original bomb as you are the cleanup crew

if imani not going for trophy once the bots are dead press triangle to go back to your body and jump over the edge whilst this is going off the other 2 members should be ready to jump.

Practice a few times and you will have the trophy its easy me and another member did it 9x to get trophies for people..

Marauders port

- Same as above from 1. to 4.

5.same characters but this time you will go down right side of map to get to middle where bots will be using the wooden rafters, before the corner imani should use the ultimate to take dragon round while skye & seri are going round corner to centre of map to use there ultimates

3.whoever is the one to stay alive should go left side as VIKTOR for example and try to pick off whoever is trying to escape the original dragon + skye bomb

4. once all dead just jump off to the right side.

Other Info

If they have 2 tank type characters it can be harder especially if they use their ultimates cause it will make them invulnrable to imanis dragon

You will most likely get two to three chances per map, me and my team got it 3x in one game of marauders.

Practice a few times make sure everything is clear to all 5 members

I have tried the whole get 10 members together and search siege at same time etc, it never worked for us so this was the next best option.

You can try Torvald & Seris like the youtube video on Frog Isle but that is also a bit random where we had no luck.

Sorry if it is not clear the instructions above I thought I would just share some light on a really easy way to get it with the map and specific characters.

If anyone can link me to images of the map layouts I would be able to plot on them where the characters go if instructions are unclear from above.

Thanks

This is my playthrough. We tried on yesterday. But trophy not unlock. Have any idea what's wrong ? 

Edit:

4 - ps4 player

1 - Pc player

???

Edited by inciteen

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 10:12 AM, venomx1990 said:

Marauders is much better than Magistrate's for 'Last Man Standing'.

With 10 it's dead easy. You need 2 teams in a party with 5 players each, it will never work if you're not in a party. The 2 party leaders must change to a empty server, like Australia or Southeast Asia. Like this the chances of matching are very big and it's just a case of meeting in some point and 9 jumping overboard. The other 8 guys do nothing as only party leaders can change servers and start games.

The only problem is making a 10 player boosting session with all showing up.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...