Warlord Glitch

Kip_r34

I'm posting this just to make sure the game didn't screw me over.

Last night I got to level 20 and reseted my diamonds for the first time, before I unlock the last weapon.

So I started leveling up the last weapon I need before starting the warlord glitch and when the match ended and went back to the lobby menu, I went to loadout and noticed that the game had used 2 diamonds on a random class, without me choosing.

My question is can I continue leveling up the weapon and then continue to reset my levels for the glitch or did the game just screwed me over?

So this is what the game did: https://ibb.co/ySZ5ftL

To clarify, i got to level 20 and did a reset on my diamonds, then did a match to continue to boost a weapon and when the match ended and we went back to the lobby in my loadout those two diamonds were placed without me choosing.

Question is did this ever happened to anyone and if so can I continue doing the warlord glitch?

5 hours ago, Kip_r34 said:

So this is what the game did: https://ibb.co/ySZ5ftL

To clarify, i got to level 20 and did a reset on my diamonds, then did a match to continue to boost a weapon and when the match ended and we went back to the lobby in my loadout those two diamonds were placed without me choosing.

Question is did this ever happened to anyone and if so can I continue doing the warlord glitch?

Your safe. As long as there is a diamond slot available you can reset diamonds to down rank. You have 16 slots available to you so your super safe. 

• Like 2