7 Man Mine kill trophy.

So basically no matter what i do, this trophy will not unlock. I have tried all methods. luring in different spots across the world as well as stashing people in cars. I 100 percent have killed 7 people with a mine at least 6 times now and it still has not unlocked....anyone else in the same boat ?

2 minutes ago, Nostromo__Neo said:

Have you tried using the mission method. I think it's called hunted but I can't be 100% sure. That's were I got the C4/ MINE kill with 

When you say mission method, do you mean while replaying a mission ? If so then yes I have completed this multiple times.

2 hours ago, Aggersberg said:

So basically no matter what i do, this trophy will not unlock. I have tried all methods. luring in different spots across the world as well as stashing people in cars. I 100 percent have killed 7 people with a mine at least 6 times now and it still has not unlocked....anyone else in the same boat ?

This trophy in free roam dont pop,try several times and dont pop and after i try in the mission deserter and trophy pop at first time 

12 hours ago, evs_castro said:

Have you tried using the method in this video? I used for A Better Mousetrap but it should work for Cluster Bomber aswell. 

Yeah I have, thanks anyway.

11 hours ago, locoporkko said:

This trophy in free roam dont pop,try several times and dont pop and after i try in the mission deserter and trophy pop at first time 

Can anyone else confirm this? I have done it on that mission. I'm sure I have. Didnt pop anyway.

8 hours ago, Aggersberg said:

Yeah I have, thanks anyway.

Can anyone else confirm this? I have done it on that mission. I'm sure I have. Didnt pop anyway.

Like i said yesterday,try several times in the location of the video that you post above and the trophy of c4 pop at first time but the mine dont,i try and dont pop and after i try in the mission desserter at first try 

There is another strategy. Pick a fight with Unidad near a road and escalate the skirmish to 4 chevrons. Call in reinforcements. Eventually the roadway will become obstructed by destroyed vehicles. Unidad forces will plow into the vehicles and often mob up in certain spots. Run into the chaos, put a mine down, and pop the trophy.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 22.04.2020 at 8:04 PM, InsaneYv said:

I earned this trophy two weeks ago, in free roam.

i followed this method, So you place the mine on the car. First time i fail, because I used sniper. Second try I got it!

I tried this method and got it in the first attempt.