Wastelanders dlc... just why?!

Tom146521

5 minutes ago, ShadowSigmaX said:

They aren't forcing you to play it again lol. Its up to you to decide if you wanna 100% it. For me I'm fine with just the platinums for my games and only play the DLC if I really loved it/have time.

It’s not only about 100% it, it’s about improving my completion rate...

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, A210221100 said:

i'll be honest if you care that much for your complition rate i checked your profile and you have alot of easy games uncompleted or even harder games that you can get to a better percentage first before you start worring about free dlc trophies

Yeah I know and I’ll get back to them, Some of them are games I started playing with other people and they suddenly quit and moved on, my ps’3 can’t read discs anymore so I can’t complete any ps3 game I started on this account and I’ve borrowed some games I’m waiting to get back for quite some time. 

About fallout 76, I played this empty and extremely repetitive game for more than 100 hours in order to obtain the plat. So yeah, I’m sick of this game. 

these trophies look pretty decent. i'm looking forward to playing this game again, i havent played it in a long time and i think its supposed to have been improved a lot since i last played. it's not a new fallout game but its new fallout content so i will play it

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

I was waiting for some DLC trophies to keep on leveling up as the game is boring as hell after you complete the main "story", so yeah, I wanted these trophies. 

That‘s exactly my feeling about the game, i got a fast Start from Level 1 to 70 with the triple xp Weekend, but after that the progress is really slow and without the Story quests it can get boring in deed^^

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tom146521 said:

I get it that they want to improve their game and that a good thing, but why are they forcing us to play this thing again?! The trophies seem to be pretty grindy too... thinking about getting back to this game giving me a headache 1f62d.png

Probably shouldn’t have bought this pile of garbage in the first place. Even Fallout fans knew it wasn’t gonna be good.

• Like 2

I'm wondering if the dlc will make the level 100 grind any quicker in any way.  Sometimes the addition of dlc can mean a lot of xp.  That is pretty much what you'd have to give me to play this shit is some sort of incentive beyond some crappy fetch quests which is what i'm sure this dlc is composed of.

• Like 1

i played for 3-4 hours last day its not that bad after the update now that you can finally find human npcs around and have conversations and different resposes and outcomes based on your stats it has  the fallout vibe and its a bit fun but ofc you have the hunger and water meters that suck major D and are the base reason i hate this game because they are out of place for a game like fallout and it takes you out of the game you are exploring and get lost having fun and suddenly you are thrirsty and hungry  even thow you filled both bars 10 minutes ago

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 2:30 AM, Tom146521 said:

About fallout 76, I played this empty and extremely repetitive game for more than 100 hours in order to obtain the plat. So yeah, I’m sick of this game. 

I don't understand why you would do that if you hate the game that much, given your total completion rate isn't even at 60%. Not saying that to belittle you, I'm genuinely interested in why.

You have Red Dead Redemption 2, Super Meat Boy and The Last of Us on your list, just to name the first three games on there that caught my eye. All of those games could have been played for 100 hours easily and you would probably have enjoyed yourself more. 

I get that there's a bunch of people on this site that can't break away from their OCD, which is fine, I'm not judging. My recommendation would be to focus it on great games first. Then, once you finished all of them, you can still grind terrible games. If you're really lucky, you'll be stuck at the great games forever and you will have spared yourself the pain of having to endure something you hate doing.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, drthomys said:

I don't understand why you would do that if you hate the game that much, given your total completion rate isn't even at 60%. Not saying that to belittle you, I'm genuinely interested in why.

To quote the late great Bob Ross: you need a little darkness sometimes in order for the light to shine through.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 2