NA and JP PSN Store

Japanese playstation store

龍が如く7 光と闇の行方  (Yakuza: Like a Dragon) At least you can try the demo first to see if you are ready for turn-based combat & before it comes out later for English release.  Plenty of trophies to keep you busy. (71)  But you need to buy DLC master pack to get the 9 trophies.  Until May 6 which is at 7 yen.

彼女(あのコ)はオレからはなれない

ラズベリーキューブ (Raspberry Cube)  Very easy platinum with only one 2 choice answers for each character.  You can have a good time if you enjoy the character designs & the scenes too.

キミの瞳にヒットミー

NA playstation store

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

Yakuza 3-5 Remastered

I do play more Japanese titles which is why I focus more on that front than English releases.

7 minutes ago, Black54Ninja said:

Japanese playstation store

龍が如く7 光と闇の行方  (Yakuza: Like a Dragon) At least you can try the demo first to see if you are ready for turn-based combat & before it comes out later for English release.  Plenty of trophies to keep you busy. (71)  But you need to buy DLC master pack to get the 9 trophies.  Until May 6 which is at 7 yen.

彼女(あのコ)はオレからはなれない

ラズベリーキューブ (Raspberry Cube)  Very easy platinum with only one 2 choice answers for each character.  You can have a good time if you enjoy the character designs & the scenes too.

キミの瞳にヒットミー

NA playstation store

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

Yakuza 3-5 Remastered

I do play more Japanese titles which is why I focus more on that front than English releases.

Are any of the Japanese titles free?

Edited by harleybee
Minor grammar error

As a fellow Australian I want to start by recommending a Hong Kong account. A lot of what is on the JPN store is on the HK store with more frequent & better deals. Some games are still totally JPN exclusive so it's good to have both, but trust me that HK account is great to have.

Some games that didn't come out on the Aus store, off the top of my head:

Easy Shumps: Ghost Blade HD, Angerforce reloaded. M2 Shot triggers games (Battle Garegga, Mahou Daisakusen, Dangun Feveron, Ketsui Deathtiny, ESPRADE Psi)

Fighters: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition, Million Arthur Arcana Blood (don't have this one yet but looks very cruisy), Chaos Code new sign of Catastrophe (not that easy but great stuff)

Tons of VR games: I can recommend Horror Sense: Daruma San ga Koronda

Bud Spencer & Terrance Hill's Slaps & Beans: This game is fantastic!

Never Leaving Japan: Kyoei Toshi (this one is great imo)

Not fun at all but recommended: The Missing: JJ Macfield & the Island of Memories

There's heaps more than that but there's a few to start off with.

Kemco games are a good pick.  I don't know how many came to Australia, but I do know some EU players have said they haven't gotten all the titles, so there are some that are NA and/or JP exclusives.  Of course finding them on here is easier said than done since not all have the developer or publisher tagged and god forbid the PSN store gives an option to search by dev or publisher so hopefully I remember at least all the ones I've personally played off the top of my head:

Antiquia Lost

Revenant Saga

Revenant Dogma

Asdivine Hearts

Asdivine Hearts II

Asdivine Dios

Asdivine Menace

Asdivine Kamura

Illusion of L'Phalcia

Wizards of Brandel

Legend of the Tetrarchs

Monochrome Order

Bonds of the Skies

Chronus Arc

Seek Hearts

Monster Viator

Fernz Gate

Alvastia Chronicles

Dragon Sinker

Sephirotic Stories

All of them are pretty fun and they are short and reasonable plats.  You can plat in about 15-20 hours per game, if not less in some cases.  They also do go on sale pretty often, but even the regular price isn't bad at all.  All of them are for PS4 with a few being available on Vita as well.  My personal favorites are Legend of the Tetrarchs, Monochrome Order, Illusion of L'Phalcia, Seek Hearts, Alvastia Chronicles, Asdivine Menace, Asdivine Kamura and Revenant Saga.