account deletion

5 hours ago, sudhirjay said:

I have the code provided by the process in my About Me.

Is there any easier way to delete my account?

Are you sure you have the code provided in the "About Me" section?

No, there isn't any other way to delete the account.

"sudhirjay" doesn't exist on PSN as this person probably already name change on PSN as to why you guys don't see anything on the about me here.

16 hours ago, sudhirjay said:

I have the code provided by the process in my About Me.

On what account have you posted the account in your About Me? If you had something in your About Me on sudhirjay, it would show up on this page, under your name:

https://psnprofiles.com/sudhirjay

10 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

"sudhirjay" doesn't exist on PSN as this person probably already name change on PSN as to why you guys don't see anything on the about me here.

Then I don't understand the desire to delete a dead profile name. It's blank and dead, what does deleting accomplish?

6 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Then I don't understand the desire to delete a dead profile name. It's blank and dead, what does deleting accomplish?

Honestly I don't know. I don't know how profile syncing works clearly, but something I am going to assume is the old account has trophies hidden so it doesnt sync/merge with the new account. They would have to unhide trophies and earn a trophy and sync to have the old account merge with new account. Again I am assuming accounts can only be merged with trophies non-hidden to work. But so and so doesnt want to unhide trophies for whatever reason, maybe hack trophies, so they want to remove the old account. Sorry if that sounds confusing, maybe the OP could clarify so he could be better helped.