Hard Mode Boss Guides

TSouL_22

I'm starting to make guides for the more "difficult" bosses on Hard Mode.  Will add more as the videos gets finished.  Each video has general tips that works for all boss fights, such as Materia setup and Pressured/Staggered tactics.  I'm REALLY happy about my 3 minute Ghoul and Valkyrie fights.

Airbuster

Hell House

Ghoul (No healing)

The Valkyrie (No healing)

The Arsenal (No Spells/MP)

Edited by TSouL_22
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, this should come in handy. I'm on normal in the last chapter, it's already hard enough, but by now I've come to understand how important materia is. I like the challenge though, even if it's tough. Guess I'll have my fill on hard mode. Thing is in the beginning of the game there's so little you can do with materia that it's difficult to see how important it is until later in the game, except for exploiting elemental weaknesses.

2 minutes ago, TerminusCross said:

Nice, this should come in handy. I'm on normal in the last chapter, it's already hard enough, but by now I've come to understand how important materia is. I like the challenge though, even if it's tough. Guess I'll have my fill on hard mode. Thing is in the beginning of the game there's so little you can do with materia that it's difficult to see how important it is until later in the game, except for exploiting elemental weaknesses.

Definitely And its great for fights like hell house just makes it a much easier fight ?.you'll smash through it!

4 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Can someone please tell me how to beat that house in the arena? The video is not working for me. Thank you 

Do you have what I have in the video?

If not another method people do is use poison and should kill him around 15m