World's Smallest Trophy List?

32 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I think this is great and I appreciate that they’re all bronze. Makes me chuckle. 

Honestly same xD 

13 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I was told size didn't matter.

"Hold my beer" -Nekketsu Renegade Kunkio-kun

Size only matters if your name is Driveclub

6 minutes ago, the_game_nerd said:

Wonder if this will take 10mins, or 50+ hours....?

Part of me doesn't want to find out tbh xD 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

See this is what ratalaikas worth should be

I struggled with platinums that many others found easy but some of @RatalaikaGames’s platinums were too easy even by my standards and like, ridiculously easy to the point where there is just no need for it but that is just my opinion.

Edited by BrettyBoy
  • Like 1

• Power: A "P" that grants Kunio the ability to punch or kick enemies across the screen. To makes this item appear, Kunio has to hit an enemy with a jump kick when the last two digits of the timer are as follows, depending on difficulty level: 32 on Level 125 on Level 2 and 11 on Level 3.

so you just have to clear level 2 With the bikers you should hopefully have all 3 trophies ? ? 

Between 5 to 10 minutes roughly. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pyramat said:

It's nuts that games like Mayo or Slyde get a platinum while Resident Evil 4 only gets a 100% list.

Blame Capcom (two fucking times), not Sony.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pyramat said:

Sony stopped giving a rat's a** about any consistency in trophy lists when they decided to let any game (regardless of the amount of content) have a platinum or 100% list. It's nuts that games like Mayo or Slyde get a platinum while Resident Evil 4 only gets a 100% list. They really should uphold the rules like they used to because their lack of consistency they have now just devalues the entire system.

How does something like this devalue the system?  It doesn't have a plat and is only worth 45 points and has three bronze trophies. Bronze trophies aren't supposed to be worth much to begin with.  PSN doesn't even count completed games on your profile, just PSN level and total trophies earned.

Sony does require all games that have been released since 2009 on PS3, Vita and PS4 to have trophy support.  What this says is that the game's dev doesn't care much about trophies and they clearly aren't trying to use trophies to lure in trophy hunters to buy for an easy plat like Mayo does.  This game isn't going to pad anyone's trophy or platinum count.  It's worth a measly 45 XP, so it's not even going to help much on PSN level.  Devaluing the system would be if it had a plat and 50+ trophies.

Also, because Sony has a rather small upwards limit of max trophies a game can have, trophies still do have value.  This isn't like Steam where there are multiple games that give 5000 achievements in about an hour of gameplay and make total achievements a pointless stat.

• Like 1

Damn, when I saw the drop on Saturday with all those Kunio & Double Dragon games pieced out like that I thought it was a throwback to the good old days of loose schedules, general incompetence & Grace Chen telling plebs in the comments section to 'deal with it'. I wonder how much the games are going to be now. Probably $2-5 each but I wonder how far they'll push it. Almost think they'll be closer to five bucks since the compilation is priced towards enthusiasts. 

Edited by Drag-On-Detritus