Looking for Ultra Rare Platinum Suggestions

tumsquared

Hello there!

I'm looking for fun/good suggestions for Ultra Rare Platinums for games staring with specific letters. 

I've been compiling a list of platinums I have for all the letters and I have a few UR plats already so I figure might as well go all out for the time being and see how many letters I can get one for.

#  A  C  D  E  I  K  L  M  O  P  Q  T  U  V  X  Y  Z

Thanks in advance!

Crypt of the Necrodancer seems like a good start... Am I right, @SlimSanta94? xD

But seriously, I'd go through each letter of the alphabet and just browse games on the site to find something that fits your atrengths or playstyle as a gamer.

Some UR games I enjoyed were:

Titan Souls

Hollow Knight

LBP 3

MGS 4

Puppeteer

Dead rising games

Mirror's Edge

And much more!

Like I said, I think it's best to just take some time to browse games for games you're interested and then have @Dr_Mayus fill in the blanks! :P

• Like 4

Can suggest only 2 that comes to mind:

1. Atari Flashback Classics Vol. 1, 2 and 3.
  2. Tempest: Pirate Action RPG
    -----
  3. Chess Ultra
  4. Blue Legends
  5. Tetris Effect and Tetris Ultimate

May I'll edit this later, because can't remember others. The above answers are pretty good options. They are Ultra Rare for a reason. 

Edited by Xenoblast91
Add new games
  • Like 1

As far as I'm aware, there's only one Q platinum that's ultra rare and still obtainable. Quantum Theory fucking sucks though. I really can't recommend it. The online requires 6 people bare minimum and takes forever, plus the story is boring and the gameplay is mind numbing and monotonous.

Still though, if you want it, that's the one to get. Its on PS3 and costs like 3 bucks on Amazon right now. Digitally it's 30 so I wouldn't do that.

• Like 3

I have some to recommend, but I don't think most of these are "interesting". I mean, they were for me, but you know... Tastes. 

Anyway:

3D Dot Game Heroes: I really loved the gameplay - copied from Zelda games (apparently, never played one of those). It's also from the creators of Dark Souls. Great gameplay, loads of fun... But those missable swords are a pain in the ass. 

Catherine: Great Puzzle game with an interesting story and twist. Easy to learn, hard to master. One of my favorite games of the genre.

Driver: San Francisco: UR because of the online trophies, this is actually an easy game to platinum. If you liked the Driver series on PS1, you're gonna enjoy this. Plus it has some new (never seen) tweeks, including manipulating any vehicles in the area.

El Shaddai: Ascension of Metatron: I just tested this game, haven't played deep enough to recommend like the rest of the other games on this list. I love the visuals... And it's another underground game starting with E. 

LittleBigPlanet 2: First game was terrible imho. It was like an alpha version of this second installment. Better visuals, better physics, better characters. Loved it. And I had tons of fun creating levels, so that 24h in creation mode was a breeze. LBP for PSVita still my favorite :)

Pac-Man Championship Edition 2: This is an hidden gem, my friends. It's frenetic, it's fun, it's hard, it's Pac-Man. Great soundtrack too :)

And some easy UR Platinums: Playlink games. Frantics is the best of them all, but both Knowledge is Power are fun as well. Not the best time to play them due to quarentine and no online functionalities, but it's worth mentioning them... Cause they are fun :D

• Like 2

Killzone Shadow Fall
Star Wars Battlefront
MGS 4
Friday the 13th the game (grindy as hell)
Injustice 2
MK X
The Evil Within (Not that rare but a very good one to add to the collection)

Edited by The Titan
  • Like 1

D : two fun racing games: Dirt Rally and Driver San Francisco ( one more easier than the other) 

Dreams ( don't know how long it will stay UR, but... yes, ez)

L: Loco Roco 1/2 ( cute, fun platformer)

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime ( especially if you want a coop game, unfortunately no online coop, only share play or local )

S: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz ( vita)

T: Tricky Towers ( no Tetris, but with Tetris blocks )

Tetris Effect ( Tetris, but harder than Tricky Towers)

Edited by PreLoki
  • Like 1